The Canon Rebel T3 and accessory package has far exceeded my expectations!
I have been photographing my butt off since I got it!! I still have so much to learn
about the art of photography, and this set-up has more than enough room for me to grow!
And as my cousin's son told me, "It's very therapeutic" (photography) Amen!!
:D
Published 3 months ago by Duane Jensen

1.0 out of 5 stars Takes great pictures but the build quality is very poor
Bought this package for my 13 year old daughter and it broke within 30 days. Takes great pictures but the build quality is very poor. It's on it's way to Canon to be fixed.
Published 3 months ago by Jack Mayes Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Canon Rebel T3 and accessory package has far exceeded ..., August 5, 2014
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2MP DSLR Camera & 18-55MM IS II Lens + Zeikos 58mm 2.5X Telephoto & Wide Angle Lens Set + Accessory Kit (Electronics)
The Canon Rebel T3 and accessory package has far exceeded my expectations!
And as my cousin's son told me, "It's very therapeutic" (photography) Amen!!
:D

5.0 out of 5 stars love my canon, August 19, 2014
Awesome camera and set up I really can express my creative side through the camea's clarity and editing program allows me to bring warmth to my family photos. Definitely a great starter camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great package and fast shipping, August 15, 2014
I haven't had time to figure out the camera yet, but this was a great package overall. Everything came as advertised and it has all the equipment you need to get started. I guess I didn't read the package details well because it came with way more than I was expecting, which was an awesome surprise! Shipping was very quick. I would recommend this deal to other buyers.

4.0 out of 5 stars So Easy to Use and Understand, October 2, 2014
I recently purchased the Canon EOS Rebel T3, as a gift to me. I have never used a digital camera, so I have registered to take a few photograpy courses. I am not that "bright crayon" in the box, so to learn my camera, a little before the class, I "you tubed" a few beginners course information. The camera is so simple to use! I have been experimenting and playing with the camera and have found that because of its simplicity, it is quite easy to use and understand. I look forward to my new hobby and making wonderful picture memories with my Canon EOS Rebel T3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase EVER, July 30, 2014
Perfect for beginners! I love this camera!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 21, 2014
works very well, need to delve more into the instructions etc...

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 18, 2014
It was so perfect and arrived right on time for vacation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Takes great pictures but the build quality is very poor, August 12, 2014
Jack Mayes Jr. (Santa Ana, CA USA) - See all my reviews