Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on October 10, 2012
I needed a simple but nice gift for my mom for Mother's Day. These strawberries were just the ticket. The berries themselves were wonderful -- they we beautifully decorated and tasted great (yeah, my mom let me have one with just a little coaxing). The product was well insulated and carefully packed. The ice pack was still pretty solid when it arrived. These things couldn't have been nicer if I'd picked them up at a local store.

I certainly recommend this product and will probably purchase these again.
on November 16, 2012
Got these for my sister-in-law for her birthday and she LOVED them! Beautifully decorated and so decadent!! These are big enough to share and SO delicious!!
on March 12, 2014
Their strawberries are huge, juicy and sweet! The chocolate was smooth, crunchy, & not too sweet which was perfect with the strawberries. It was well package & ships the next day (most of the time) also they have good customer service and answer all your questions. I saved about half the price and got more strawberries getting it here then sherri's berries. Recommend this place all the way. Happy customer here!
on April 19, 2014
I sent this to my sister in law for her birthday, and they said they were awesome! Very satisfied. Big, juicy, plump, and very tasteful!! Would def. recommend.!!