5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Watches, May 14, 2014
This review is from: 12 Color Combination Watch Package (Watch)
I purchased a TIKKR watch and gave it to my mom for mother’s day. There were a variety of unique watches to choose from at an affordable price.

Mom is very happy about her new watch. Her coworkers and also my sister are now looking forward to purchase one of these watches because they are very much inloved with the one I bought for mom.

I did not wait long to receive the watch. I will definitely purchase one of these watches for my girlfriend’s birthday

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, May 14, 2014
This review is from: 12 Color Combination Watch Package (Watch)
I ordered these for my boyfriend and I have to say we are both impressed.

This is a great package and really is brilliant value for money.

Colourful, fun and good quality. They arrived quickly too.

I had never seen anything like this before and will definitely order similar from this company again.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars product is fun and colorful and customer service is the best!, February 23, 2014
This review is from: 12 Color Combination Watch Package (Watch)
this is my second TIKKR watch and I love this one better than the first. I emailed the company since I had a problem with my first one (overuse syndrome - I wore it too much!). They told me about this new offer that they had on Amazon with their updated version, and with multiple bands!! so many choice combinations and a wonderful product to boot!! I always get comments on it when I wear it usually because of the colors! Batteries are easy to change when you need to.

I hope you enjoy your watch as much as I enjoy mine! Thank you, Cory!

12 Color Combination Watch Package