5.0 out of 5 stars Super Great Inexpensive Moustaches!
Published on September 28, 2008 by Caralee H. Lockhart

2.0 out of 5 stars difficult to apply
We purchased these for a Mario and Luigi Halloween costume. The moustaches shed quite a bit and the adhesive paper was difficult to remove. Once applied, they did not stick very well. There were no instructions included, but maybe it might work better if skin was first cleaned with alcohol to remove oils.
Published on December 11, 2008 by Kim

2.0 out of 5 stars difficult to apply, December 11, 2008
Kim (Columbus, OH) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 12 Fake Moustaches - Assorted Shapes and Sizes! Costume Fun Mustache (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., September 20, 2008
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great idea, and the moustaches look very cool in the packaging, but many of them were impossible to peel off of their backing paper, so they weren't much use in the end.

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, October 8, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
WARNING- These are NOT the moustaches pictured!!!!! I bought these and got 11 packages of the 3 same designs (basic moustaches). I was supposed to get 12 packages but only recieved 11. They shed a LOT and are NOT very sticky!! They fell off after about 10 seconds! If you want designs with different styles look elsewhere!! Again, they ARE NOT the ones pictured!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all - for surprise birthday party!, December 18, 2011
Best idea I had was ordering these for my dad's surprise bday party. I did a lot of googling and amazon reviews reading since some reviews kept saying how they don't even stick to your face the moment you put them on. This issue came up with 2 or 3 of the mustaches after some people just plopped them on their sweaty faces. Middle of a humid day in a backyard - the smart thing to do is wipe your upper lip and then put it on. Everyone else that did this had no issues. This certainly didn't ruin the fun. I had everyone put them on before the Bday boy walked in (whom has a real mustache of his own). He had so much fun with it.

I think if you wanted to have kids wear them throughout the entire party (and it's hot/humid) - I don't see that happening.

If you're concerned I'd say buy a pack ahead of time and try wearing it for a long time or give everyone at the party a wetnap to wipe above their lip.

People took pictures for a long time with these on. Most people didn't want to take them off but we had to because we were going to eat and yes, most did shed. But again it is a minor issue, if you're just wearing for some short fun. Also, the eye patch is this pack HURTS to wear. So I don't recommend for a Halloween costume. It hurts because they glued on the straps to meet in the middle of the patch (where your eyeball is) - bad idea - duh!

We did place them on our younger cousins and took plenty of pictures. Nothing funnier than a baby with a mustache! but we took them off promptly since I wouldn't recommend not watching small children while they have these on temporarily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Great Inexpensive Moustaches!, September 28, 2008
I bought these moustaches last year and again this year and just LOVE them! I had bought from other vendors, but they didn't stay on very long, they fell off as soon as someone started to sweat. These are very nicely made, and made to stay on! They are the perfect size (for kids and adults) and the assortment is great! I bought some for my kids to play with throughout the year, and they have a blast playing dress up! 5 stars!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Assorted, December 14, 2010
The title of the item says "12 fake mustaches - assorted shapes and sizes" which lead me to believe that I would receive 12 different (or at least 6 different) mustaches to use for a fun office prank. Instead I got 12 matching mustaches and they in turn did not have the effect we were looking for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought for halloween, May 12, 2013
If your looking to just mess around with some stupid mustaches or wear for an hour then these are good and cheap. I bought to wear for a long halloween night. These fall off easy and are deffinitely not drunk proof haha.

1.0 out of 5 stars The picture is nothing like the product, April 29, 2013
I bought these (for more money) because I specifically wanted the "Fu Manchu" moustaches. What I received was completely different than the picture. COMPLETELY. If I had it to do over, I would have bought the cheaper ones and spent less money for mediocre moustaches.

1.0 out of 5 stars False Advertisement / Product Differs From Image Shown (at the time of order), February 20, 2013
Absolutely bull crap!

When I ordered this product they showed a bunch of different styles of mustaches (which still shows up in my orders images), some long, some really thick and in a purple package.

I see now that I have received the product, the image for the product has been changed to now show the proper one customers receive. I would not have ordered the product with what is currently shown because now the mustaches pretty much all look exactly the same.

Sellers who post wrong images to make a sale should be forced to give a refund no matter what. Since I'm not gonna waste my time sending back a product for $5 and most people won't they get away with it.

Will not order from in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mustache Men, August 2, 2010
These mustaches are fun to play with weather you a child or a grown man. My friends and I used them for a bachelor party while we were playing poker. They looked pretty funny on all of us. The only drawback is that a couple styles are a little wide, and the "hair" tends to shed a bit. Great deal for the price though.

Rate and Discover Movies