5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for some inflatable guitars
So I read all the reviews on this product before posting this one. There is definitely some confusion.

Published on October 25, 2011 by Scottypiper

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not stay inflated
Published 8 months ago by BK

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for some inflatable guitars, October 25, 2011
This review is from: 12-Pack Inflatable Rock Star Electric Guitar (Toy)

When inflating these guitars, if you squeeze the stem, air will flow freely out and it is almost impossible to seal up the stem before some air gets out. It took me about 3 guitars to realize this- the stems all have an air stopper. Not sure that is the best way to describe it but this might help further. DON'T SQUEEZE THE STEM WHEN INFLATING THEM. The air will go in fine without squeezing the stem and the air will not leak out. You can seal these up without losing any air if you don't squeeze the stem. Squeezing the stem is only necessary to deflate the guitar.

For my purchase, it was simply to add to the theme of my daughter's 5th Rock Star birthday party. They worked perfectly and all of them seemed to hold air just fine. I even had kids hitting each other with them and they still were fine.

Very good value for the price and they did the job I bought them for so I have to give this product 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not stay inflated, March 20, 2014
This review is from: 12-Pack Inflatable Rock Star Electric Guitar (Toy)
These looked absolutely adorable online and fit into our rock n roll themed party favors perfectly. I bought them based on the good reviews, but was very disappointed when I received them. Only 2-3 stayed inflated for a few days. All others deflated within 1 minute to 15 minutes. I needed them for a scheduled party so called Amazon and they sent another order right out...the reorder continued a few times and I received 8 orders in total. I found the same issue with all of them, a lot had holes in them and did not stay inflated, Bummer, because they are so cute. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Great (small) toy guitars, February 8, 2012
This review is from: 12-Pack Inflatable Rock Star Electric Guitar (Toy)
I ordered a set of these for my 2-year-old's music-themed bday party (where there was actual guitar playing). The kids had a great time holding their own guitars and "playing along." We let each kid take one home as a party favor, too. They were PERFECT. My son is still jamming with his. Regarding the negative reviews, yes, these are mini guitars -- not full size. That was fine for 2-year-olds. They could have cared less how long they were. They were able to hold it in the right position and pretend to strum just fine. And yes, these don't hold air wonderfully. You might need to blow them up a tiny bit after every couple days (although we have NOT done this and our son hasn't complained). But these are like 68 CENTS a piece (approximately), so they are a GREAT value for the price. If you are looking for a full-size guitar and one that stays perfectly inflated, you will need to pay a little more. If you're looking for a bunch of toy guitars for a young toddler at a good value, you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely fast, January 9, 2012
This review is from: 12-Pack Inflatable Rock Star Electric Guitar (Toy)
Extremely happy with product and came so fast. Will continue to order from this company.thank you for the great product

2.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, March 14, 2014
This review is from: 12-Pack Inflatable Rock Star Electric Guitar (Toy)
I got this for my daughters rock star birthday party but these "little" guitars were not what I expected. They would stay inflated, the air would rapidly come out because the fastener wouldn't stay on in the back. They guitars a very small and flimsy, I felt let down by this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun guitar to have for glam rock birthday theme!, November 3, 2013
This review is from: 12-Pack Inflatable Rock Star Electric Guitar (Toy)
Even 16th year old teeners will enjoy this fun inflatable "make-believe-you're-a-rockstar" electric guitar! This will be a cute accessory for the photo booth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Goody Bag Hit, October 25, 2011
MKE (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12-Pack Inflatable Rock Star Electric Guitar (Toy)
I bought this knowing they were smaller, the product information has the size information. They were a HIT in the goody bags we gave out at my son's 5th birthday party. That was 5 days ago and parents are still telling me how their kids are playing with them constantly!
Neat product with a good price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, October 17, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 12-Pack Inflatable Rock Star Electric Guitar (Toy)
I thought these would be a hit. I bought both these guitars and the finger lights. But the guitars were disappointing and cheap. The plugs are not well made. If the plugs worked maybe the kids could enjoy them. Maybe some of them hold better, but the ones my kids got didn't hold. So the air seeped out pretty quickly. I would recommend the finger lights though. They're inexpensive, kid's love playing with them in the dark, and the lights last for a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Kiddos at my Wedding, October 5, 2011
Poppy Cute (New York City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12-Pack Inflatable Rock Star Electric Guitar (Toy)
I bought these as part of gift bags for the kids at my wedding. They LOVED them and were all out on the dance floor with the guitars (wearing the kiddy sunglasses also bought on amanzon). Appealed to the wide age range of kids, from the 3 year olds to the 10 year olds. I think the adults were jealous.

5.0 out of 5 stars The children love these guitars, October 21, 2011
This review is from: 12-Pack Inflatable Rock Star Electric Guitar (Toy)
Got these for my daughters 4th birthday. They are really cute. The kids loved them and they were playing with them, dancing and finally hitting each other with them :) lol

All of the kids asks for taking them home with them and I gave them out with the goody bags.. it is really fantastic.

I really recommend it.