5.0 out of 5 stars dinnerware
dishes were as advertised , great quality , arrived in great shape & quickly . Very satisfied , thanks. A+A+A+
Published 22 months ago by Dana Nelson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not As Expected
Published 18 months ago by Rose Turner

2.0 out of 5 stars Not As Expected, May 15, 2013
This review is from: 12-Pc. CASTLECREEK Stoneware Deer Dinnerware Set
The dinner plates are beautiful but were a lot darker than the picture showed, more dark brown in the background and no where in the description did it say they were not microwave or oven safe and we use our dishes a lot in the microwave, so I had to send them back. The process to send them back was very easy, they sent me some labels to print out on my computer, so it did not cost me anything. I would deal with this company again because of they way they handled me having to send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars dinnerware, January 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect set for a country kitchen!, February 23, 2014
This review is from: 12-Pc. CASTLECREEK Stoneware Deer Dinnerware Set
I love the set! I just wish it came with little salad plates but other than that I am very pleased with the quality! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Deer Dinnerware, January 12, 2014
This review is from: 12-Pc. CASTLECREEK Stoneware Deer Dinnerware Set
Durable very nice design. Very attractive dinnerware looks very good on the dinner table.Very pleased with the settings, love the coffee cups.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but don't microwave, January 7, 2014
Ayla "Ayla" (Southern Indiana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12-Pc. CASTLECREEK Stoneware Deer Dinnerware Set
I love the design and rustic appearance of this stoneware. Background is considerably darker than how it appears in online pictures but still to my liking. Note that these pieces Cannot be microwaved.

4.0 out of 5 stars 12 pc Castlecreek Stoneware Deer Dinnerware Set, January 2, 2014
This review is from: 12-Pc. CASTLECREEK Stoneware Deer Dinnerware Set
I was very, pleased. The dinnerwear set was just as appeared in the picture. The bowls are large which I like a lot. My only complaint is that it is not microwave safe or oven safe but I expect that is true of all stoneware. I received the order very quickly--and was packaged very well. I am thinking of ordering another set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deer dinnerware, December 25, 2013
This review is from: 12-Pc. CASTLECREEK Stoneware Deer Dinnerware Set
I just got these for Christmas and I love you them. I love the colors. I wish they offered this same dish with other animal designs. Maybe moose or bears. I do agree with another reviewer about the salad plate. I plan on ordering two more sets!!!! So I recently saw more patterns of this set. Bear, moose, eagle. And you can order matching salad plates for this set other places. I wish this seller had the other animals. The others I've found are crazy exspensiive.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great deal for the quality and quantity compared to other ..., December 12, 2013
This review is from: 12-Pc. CASTLECREEK Stoneware Deer Dinnerware Set
This is a great deal for the quality and quantity compared to other similar dishware in similar prints. Not microwavable but I only plan to use for display and special dinners. Works great for my lodge theme!

5.0 out of 5 stars How deer are these dishes?, November 6, 2013
This review is from: 12-Pc. CASTLECREEK Stoneware Deer Dinnerware Set
This is a nice set for the money. The details are rich not tacky like some deer theme items.They did give off an odor right out of the box --but washing took care of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 pc. stoneware, July 30, 2013
This review is from: 12-Pc. CASTLECREEK Stoneware Deer Dinnerware Set
Absolutely beautiful!! Amazing quality and very heavy duty. Very rustic and durable. I was kinda weary about ordering dishes off the internet without actually being able to look at them but these are above my expectations. I ordered 2 sets!!