5.0 out of 5 stars Too fun to be real syringes!
I ordered these for a friend of mine who works at a vet clinic and has ALWAYS wanted some of these.

The ink color is black, which she enjoyed. There were three of each colors - blue, red, yellow, and green.

Published on January 5, 2012 by Staci

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun in theory
Wasn't happy with this at all. I was until it arrived and instead of a fun pack of multicolored novelty pens I got 12 all one color, dark purple. So instead of being part of a gift, they are taking up space in my drawer. If you order them, I would make sure they give you multi color. Cause even though the description says that, you won' t necessarily get it.
Published 23 months ago by katie

5.0 out of 5 stars Too fun to be real syringes!, January 5, 2012
This review is from: 12 pc Syringe Shot Ink Pens (Toy)

Over all, I enjoy them as much as my friend did. The part where the colored liquid is held is pretty durable so even if the pen is dropped it wont break open.

5.0 out of 5 stars syringe pens, October 25, 2011
This review is from: 12 pc Syringe Shot Ink Pens (Toy)
I love these syringe pens and am giving some of them to people for part of their Halloween gift. I use mine all the time. Quite the conversation piece!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, October 13, 2012
This review is from: 12 pc Syringe Shot Ink Pens (Toy)
Thank goodness these come in a pack of 12, because everyone wants one! I'm tempted to buy more for Halloween and pass them out instead of candy. My only question is- can my kids take them to school?!? Of course, I'll take that up with the principal, but in "my day" these would have been the coolest thing to whip out during class.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun in theory, December 10, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars product was broken!, December 9, 2012
This review is from: 12 pc Syringe Shot Ink Pens (Toy)
poor packaging, several of these pens got smashed/damaged and they are made extremely cheap! not satisfied and would never purchase again

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pens, November 23, 2011
Dave S (GRIMES, IOWA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12 pc Syringe Shot Ink Pens (Toy)
My daughter recently graduated from phlebotomy class, and thought these would be an awesome thing to have for work. Seller promptly shipped them. Tried out,these pens and they write just fine. No issues. The varied colors, an the style is pretty cool. Highly recommend purchasing, a utilizing this merchant.

Keep in mind, this is not a toy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap., December 28, 2012
This review is from: 12 pc Syringe Shot Ink Pens (Toy)
2 of the pens were broken when I got them and they were all red, none of them were the other colors as pictured. Also, it took 7 weeks to receive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking, February 16, 2013
This review is from: 12 pc Syringe Shot Ink Pens (Toy)
I wouldn't purchase this product again do to the poor build quality. The pens are extremely fragile and leak everywhere

1.0 out of 5 stars Still have not received it!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: 12 pc Syringe Shot Ink Pens (Toy)
Hard to rate something I stilled haven't received. My daughter will be out of nursing school before it ever comes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pen ever, February 19, 2013
I love my assorted needle pens. They write great and they look awesome. My classmates are jealous and have been asking about them. I told them to purchase them from you guys. I will be purchasing more in a few weeks as backup. Keep up the great work.

12 pc Syringe Shot Ink Pens