Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on January 5, 2012
I ordered these for a friend of mine who works at a vet clinic and has ALWAYS wanted some of these.

The ink color is black, which she enjoyed. There were three of each colors - blue, red, yellow, and green.

Over all, I enjoy them as much as my friend did. The part where the colored liquid is held is pretty durable so even if the pen is dropped it wont break open.
0Comment114 of 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 17, 2014
I took two stars off because 1. I did not receive 12 pens, and 2. Two of them were broken. I am satisfied with how they work though, I just wish they gave me the right quantity and that it wasn't broken when I got them.
review image review image review image
0Comment85 of 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2011
I love these syringe pens and am giving some of them to people for part of their Halloween gift. I use mine all the time. Quite the conversation piece!!!
0Comment51 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 13, 2012
Thank goodness these come in a pack of 12, because everyone wants one! I'm tempted to buy more for Halloween and pass them out instead of candy. My only question is- can my kids take them to school?!? Of course, I'll take that up with the principal, but in "my day" these would have been the coolest thing to whip out during class.
0Comment40 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
Wasn't happy with this at all. I was until it arrived and instead of a fun pack of multicolored novelty pens I got 12 all one color, dark purple. So instead of being part of a gift, they are taking up space in my drawer. If you order them, I would make sure they give you multi color. Cause even though the description says that, you won' t necessarily get it.
0Comment52 of 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 9, 2012
poor packaging, several of these pens got smashed/damaged and they are made extremely cheap! not satisfied and would never purchase again
0Comment42 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
2 of the pens were broken when I got them and they were all red, none of them were the other colors as pictured. Also, it took 7 weeks to receive.
44 comments33 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2011
My daughter recently graduated from phlebotomy class, and thought these would be an awesome thing to have for work. Seller promptly shipped them. Tried out,these pens and they write just fine. No issues. The varied colors, an the style is pretty cool. Highly recommend purchasing, a utilizing this merchant.

Keep in mind, this is not a toy.
0Comment44 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
Hard to rate something I stilled haven't received. My daughter will be out of nursing school before it ever comes!
22 comments23 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2013
I wouldn't purchase this product again do to the poor build quality. The pens are extremely fragile and leak everywhere
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse