5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl is the best..
the colors the size everything was absolutely perfect. I guess it kind of depends on what your using it for .. i use it for my cricut machine : decals, t-shirts, and stencils.
Published on October 19, 2010 by angie

3.0 out of 5 stars Adhesive Vinyl
This a good product and the price is great.
The only problem I have with the product is that you don't have more colors. Example : there is no bright orange or peach(flesh tone).
Published on November 10, 2010 by tlhiggs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Vinyl is the best.., October 19, 2010
This review is from: 12 x 12 inch - 60 Sheets of Assorted Glossy Colors of Permanent Adhesive-Backed Vinyl for Craft Cutters, Punches and Vinyl Sign (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my daughter, February 22, 2013
LFT (Buford, GA USA) - See all my reviews
My daughter has a Silhouette Cameo and this Vinyl she likes to use. She had specifically asked for this product because she likes it over others.

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is right, March 4, 2011
The product is priced right and works wonderful. Can use the same machine settings as name brand products. there is every color to work with. you will have a blast!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Selection, December 30, 2012
Natasha (BONIFAY, FLORIDA, United States) - See all my reviews
I like that these come with a broad selection of colors, all of them are glossy though, and I would like some Matte colors...However that may be my own fault, I don't think I even thought about that till I looked through the whole pack. I like that they are all flat 12 x 12's, so it is very easy to get them positioned just right in my cricut and they don't bubble up like the ones on a roll do. My only other worry is that I am not so sure they are permanent. I have repositioned them several times and can still pull up the edges on my finished projects. Luckily, none of my projects have been for outside yet, so I just use a coat of modge podge to keep everything in place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adhesive Vinyl, November 10, 2010
This a good product and the price is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 15, 2013
Very very fast and accurate shipping. The items were exactly as described if not better. Great quality of vinyl. Use with my cricut for scrapbooking. Even works on car windows. . Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the variety, April 22, 2013
The quality for my Silhouette Cameo was excellent. Only had one problem with a sheet but it was corrected once the blade was cleaned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, January 6, 2013
I used this vinyl for a majority of my homemade Christmas gifts this year. I received a multitude of colors. None of the sheets were bent or folded. I will be purchasing again. Oh, and I use this product in my Cricut machines exclusively--no tearing, cuts very smooth and lays nicely on home decor projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent to have around, wouldn't suggest this for production, July 12, 2014
Handy little set

4.0 out of 5 stars Silhouette Cameo Approved, July 3, 2014
I wish there were more of the commonly used colors (matte white and matte black) but otherwise very nice. Works beautifully with my Silhouette Cameo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›