Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Capacity: 120G|Change

on December 31, 2013
First off: This drive WILL NOT allow you to play Original XBOX games like Star Wars:Battlefront or Knights of the Old Republic. If you're trying to upgrade your 4GB XBOX 360 Slim to play those games, you need a Microsoft OEM drive. Sorry.

Second: This drive works as advertised. It has a lot of memory and you can easily transfer your saved games from the integrated memory to this drive. It accepts downloaded content from XBOX live with no problem, so you can get your map packs or Arcade games going. I've been using this drive for weeks now with no problems at all. If you don't want to play original XBOX games and you're only interested in upgrading your 4GB slim console for expanded content of your X360 games, I highly recommend this product.
on March 30, 2013
Works great with my new XBOX and was less then 1/2 the price of what Microsoft was asking for theirs. It also arrived 2-3 day SOONER than they said it would!! That's FINE by me!! I would recommend this to anybody looking to expand their memory on their XBOX!!
on January 2, 2014
Purchased this for my son's Xbox 360 because his new game Battlefield 4 required an on-board HD. It was a very simple install that took maybe 15 seconds - and he was up and running. Seems to be working great.
on February 12, 2013
Just expect it not to be the full 120g due to formatting on the drive, no other complaints. 106g Of space to use. Been loading up map packs and games Ive bought via the market place as well as ripping games to the drive such as Dead Island, Sky Rim, DDR etc and have only used 15g all together. =3
I recommend this drive fore anyone whom owns the Xbox 360 Slim 4gig =3
on June 30, 2013
Works as advertised. Easy installation into the vacant drive bay. Immediately recognized with 108 Gb free. I installed all my games and saved all my DLC's that I had previously downloaded because of my 4Gb limit.

Saved myself a heap of cash!
on August 12, 2013
I bought it over a year ago and I've never had any problems with it. It connected to the Xbox just fine and it's still going strong. I was a little worried about buying something "off-brand" but I'm very happy with this, especially at the price.
on May 16, 2016
My daughter has the 4gb version of the Xbox 360 and couldn't really do anything because of the lack of hard drive space.
I bought this for her to use and for the price it is well worth it.
It's simply plug and play and she owes has plenty of space for her Xbox.
This worked flawlessly.
Highly recommended so you can have enough room to use Xbox live
on January 19, 2014
Bought this for my sons xbox 360. Was skeptical after reading reviews. This product is amazing. Only a fraction of the cost of other drives. Installs easy, shipped faster than expected and has not messed up.
on September 14, 2015
This 120g HDD was easy to install and has made a huge difference in my son's ability to save all of his games. I was having to delete games every other week, but now has tons of room for them all. I'm very happy I finally bought him one.
on November 29, 2014
I was very disappointed when I couldn't play GTA5 on my Xbox 360 because I didn't have a HD. I was even more disappointed when I saw how much a OEM HDD was! Amazon to the rescue with this lovely HDD. Fit and function is perfect, just like OEM without the insane price tag. Installed, booted up, and started playing with ZERO issues. Thanks for getting this right!