Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 25, 2010
These are clear globe bulbs, larger than normal, with the standard base. For the smaller vanity sized globe bulbs with the miniature candelabra base, see GE 17722-12 25 Watt Decorative Candelabra Globe G16.5 Light Bulb, Crystal Clear, 12-Pack or GE 17730-12 40 Watt Decorative Candelabra Globe G16.5 Light Bulb, Crystal Clear, 12-Pack.
on October 17, 2012
I honestly don't have time to run to Menard's and walk around looking for lights for my vanity in the bathroom. I decided to check on Amazon and sure enough, the very lights that I needed were there. It was great getting a 6 pack for the price that I got them for because I don't think Menard's would have had a better price than that.

The only thing that was a little deceiving and really not a big deal is that I was expecting a "six-pack". But they all came packaged in a regular box separately. Like I said, that wasn't a problem.

It's nice to have some new lights on my vanity again! Great service, great price, great product!
on December 20, 2013
1-2 bulbs broken per pack of the three 6-packs I ordered. The boxes were undamaged, but I could hear the glass clanging around inside each box before I opened the boxes. Opened and carefully removed the unbroken bulbs, and messing with broken glass is not fun. Amazon was outstanding in giving me a partial refund for the broken bulbs. Other bulb types from other sellers all arrived in perfect shape in same shipment, but not these bulbs. 5 stars for Amazon, 3 for damaged product.
I recently installed a ceiling fan which includes 3 light sockets below it and frosted glass shades. I liked the look of the fan but not the frost glass shades. I've always liked the bare bulb and socket look where you can see the filament inside the clear glass so I bought these bulbs and took off the shades of the ceiling fan unit. It looks much better and more modern now and sorta reminds me a bit of the steampunk and tube/valve movement. Way better looks than just a normal lightbulb both when the lights are on and when they are off!

Note, these have a larger bulb than 'normal' light bulbs so make a bit of a statement (in a good way!).
on February 7, 2016
These were the light bulbs I needed for two bathrooms and the price was pretty good. Unfortunately out of 12 light bulbs only 8 were functional. Four of them immediately developed white smoke inside and then went out in seconds when I turned the lights on. I ended up with 8 working bulbs which was the exact amount I needed so I'm not returning them, but I would suggest ordering more than you need or getting something else. I've only had them installed for one day, so I hope they last.
on August 12, 2012
These bulbs (GE 12980-6 40 Watt Globe G25 Light Bulb, Crystal Clear, 6-Pack) are just what I was looking for...they are the (hard to find) 40W size which is just bright enough (using all 6) in my bathroom fixture. These are very nice looking bulbs too! I like the clear, unobstructed light emitted rather than the frosted type. Being the GE brand, I expect them to be long-lasting.

FYI: I received my bulbs (Sold by Trend Marketing and Fulfilled by Amazon) very quickly via ONTRAC. Bulbs were well packaged in double box with air-filled protection. All appear to be in undamaged condition.
on May 18, 2012
They successfully create light. It's awesome. It's truly hard to believe such technology exists. They are truly crystal clear (it's hard to depict that in a web page) and they have lasted many hours. I bought one set and still have extra bulbs (and I have a figured that uses 6 of these at one). I thin the bulbs are of great quality.
on August 11, 2013
As you all know these types of bulbs are being phased out. I have light fixtures that take these types of bulbs in both my bathrooms. At this point it was cheaper to buy these bulbs than to replace the fixtures. AMAZON to the rescue again. I bought quite a few. So I am well stocked. They were like $2.22 a bulb and the ones I have been able to find were almost $5 each. AMAZON saved me a boatload of $$$$$.
I LOVE AMAZON.COM. Keep up the great work!!!!!
on October 24, 2014
Arrived nicely packaged and fully intact. Installed just as expected. Perfect replacement for my previous bulbs, matching perfectly with the bulbs already installed in the line of lights over the bathroom mirror. Quick shipping too. Very nice, and will probably buy again.
on February 28, 2014
These bulbs so far seem to have unfortunately short lifespans. They do not have brass bases and are only 120 volts. We have a whole house surge protector but a couple have burned out in a month. Of course it turns out GE has imported the bulbs from China.
I'm going to look for brass based 130 volt bulbs made in the USA.