Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on November 30, 2012
This full-sized calendar has all the great quotes and pics that you would expect from someecards. Looking forward to hanging it in my office.
on January 5, 2013
Somehow, these aren't nearly as funny as the ones you see people posting on FB. But you don't know that until you buy it, so in hind sight I wish I hadn't paid thirty bucks for it.
on March 6, 2013
These calendars make me laugh every time. Very pleased. I didn't want yoga dogs or inspirational quotes.. I wanted something to make me laugh. And it's perfect.
on January 3, 2013
I love turning the page every month to see another hilarious picture :) I bought this calendar last year too and i will keep buying them for my office.
on January 28, 2013
Spot on monthly sarcastic humor from some e cards. More expensive than the 2012 which is sad but still worth it.
on February 2, 2015