Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 13 Treasures: Book One
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 21, 2010
I bought this book for my youngest daughter to read but wound up sneeking it away from her to read myself! I loved the gradual build up of the story , getting you more and more intrested with every chapter.By the time I read the last page I was wishing I had the sequal to start on right then, I only hope I don't have to wait too long for the next book!
on May 5, 2012
Since I read EVERYTHING free that I can get my hands on, I post reviews regarding books from all different genres & age groups. I'm 37 & I enjoyed this! It doesn't have any slow spots in it, flows along nicely & kept my interest. I don't like "To be continued..." stories but I AM looking forward to finding out what comes next.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2011
i absolutely fell in love with this book from the moment i turned the page. from the beginning to the end i was under a seductive spell. this book was bound together extremely well by this new author. the plot stys on topic and pulls you into the story until you feel like your just a bystander in the story witnessing this gorgeously spun tale. recomended to ayone who enjoys fantasy novels. i am only fourteen years old and i finished this tale in three hours if that tells you anything. enjoy;]
on December 29, 2013
yeah, it was a great read. always fun to check out something new. very informative and fun to read. would highly recommend. you should check it out. you can never go wrong with amazon marketplace.
on August 25, 2012
I read the rave reviews and looked forward to reading it myself. The story was interesting and I may even read the next one in the series. But it did not feel like a professionally written literary work--more like a rough draft. It wasn't just the many, many typos but there were flaws in some of the story lines. For example, Charlie and Evan escape in a hurry leaving her laptop behind and the criminals use it to track where Charlie and Evan are going. Yet a couple of chapters later, the story states that Charlie shut her laptop after using it. What?!? Not gross, horrible flaws just annoying and distracting.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse