Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 1, 2009 9:53:19 PM PDT
How can you charge $130 for a DS game?! What the crap is that about?! Is it autographed? Did Miyamoto Shigeru spit on it? Why would anyone pay 4x what a game is worth in a store or almost ANYWHERE else on Amazon?

Posted on Sep 10, 2009 9:10:18 PM PDT
Angelbabe531 says:
No, this is a common practice by the seller, Hitvideogaming. They take games that are pretty much out of print and gauge interest then jack up their prices. They have the advantage of having new games, and being a featured merchant of Amazon (I really wish Amazon would stop featuring them. Especially for a game like this, where there are new copies for $80 less from competing sellers...). Look at some off the seller's other games for sale. It's quite amusing. My husband and I had a good laugh :P

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 13, 2009 4:38:07 PM PDT
M. King says:
Is this game only sold in japan?

Posted on Sep 13, 2009 9:41:44 PM PDT
Nope, this fine seller is simply gouging its customers. You can buy this game from several other sellers for much more reasonable prices. Or, an even better idea, you can go to your local game store (like GameStop) and pick it up there, probably used, for less than 1/2 the price.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 1, 2009
Latest post:  Sep 13, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time
Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (113)