5.0 out of 5 stars fits well with the Galaxy Appeal phone, May 30, 2013
SL (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1300mAh EB464358VU Battery AT&T Samsung Galaxy Appeal, SGH-I827 (Electronics)
I was having problems with my Galaxy Appeal phone i827. The battery wasn't staying charged. I went to the local battery story to buy a replacement and it was $40 and would take 2 weeks. I saw this one on line and it not only fits perfectly, stays charged and is exactly the specs needed to replace the original. The cost was half, it arrived in a few days, and is working just great. Be careful that some other cheaper ones say they work with galaxy appeal, but they really don't fit right.

Anyway, this one worked great and has a warranty for a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Replacement, March 10, 2014
I bought two batteries for each of my family Samsung Galaxy Y Dous (GT-S6102B). Before writing this review I wanted to give the batteries a real day to day workout including WiFi, and use of the camera. It has been three months and both batteries have performed better than expected, holding their charge as long as the originals.

Rate and Discover Movies