Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 24, 2012
I purchased this item because of the six 5-star review before me. I hate to believe that I had extremely bad luck, but the mailers I received were of the worst qualify I've ever seen in my entire life.

I use the mailers to mail clothe I sell online. The mailers by themselves are uncarefully made, the glue does not work properly and the edges are ripped apart when you put a sweather in. I tested several mailers and it happened everytime. The sweathers are not heavy nor large by any means. I used to mail them with smaller mailers and there was no problem at all. I decided to purchase this #7 mailers due to excellent reviews, to give it some extra space. But it just DID NOT WORK! I had to put clear tape all over the mailer to ensure it did not fall apart during shipping.

I contacted the seller and they were absolutely not sorry about the quality of their product at all.They refused to refund shipping cost. Look at the price, it is $13+$10 shipping. while everybody else is selling the same product for $23+free shipping. Isn't that the evidence? They knew people would not bother returning the products for getting only $13 back.

Aweful experience overall, will never buy, do not recommend anyone to purchase this.
on June 25, 2014
I bought this for a small Ebay Business I run. It came packaged well in a box. These envelopes are good quality and can protect items well when shipping. They are a very large envelope.

As for the review stating that these fell apart when he used them when shipping clothing. These are envelopes, not meant to ship bulky items like clothing. This item should be used for flatter items such as documents, flat books, folders, magazines, etc. For shipping bulky items I would suggest using polymailers. That material is more forgiving for bigger items.
on October 6, 2015
These are fantastic, but they WILL take up a TON of space! Be warned! You'll have a 4 foot tall box to find a place to store :p

The envelopes themselves are very thick and the bubble is very solid. I've mailed quite a few of these HUGE envelopes out and had my artwork arrive nice and safe at it's final destination! As a note, and this is no fault of the seller's, USPS isn't great about not bending things, so I recommend writing "DO NOT BEND" on the envelope as you mail items out. Also include backing boards if you're mailing out something flat you want to arrive in one piece.

Finally, my cat would like to express that he thought the envelope I left outovernight was also a great cat toy, as he chewed the whole item up :p

Great items, would recommend!
on April 19, 2016
Buying these bubble mailers in bulk helped cut the cost down by an insane amount. I bought them for a home project, which needed 10, and intend to use the rest for my home business (though they are rather big). These are comparable to what you'd find in the store and even higher quality than some of the mailers I saw in some places. I'm very pleased with them because of the durability as the 10 mailers I used will be in constant use over the years.
on August 13, 2014
Very happy with the actual product. However, I want to point out to other customers who are thinking of buying this product that the dimensions are a little misleading. The 20" pertains to the length of the mailer INCLUDING THE STICK DOWN STRIP CLOSURE. In other words, the interior of the envelope ACTUALLY MEASURES 19". I have a product that is 20" long and was thrilled to find these mailers ...... however, when I fit the 20" long flat media product inside the envelope, it overhang by 1". I decided to go ahead and cut 1" from the products I want to mail as I cannot find an actual 20" long bubble mailer envelope anywhere. If the item/s you are mailing are 19" or less in length, this mailer will work perfectly for you.

As far as quality is concerned, these mailers are excellent for the price. I will just include some 13" X 19" cardboard insert to make the envelope a little more sturdier.
on April 24, 2016
I like these mailers. They are large enough to fit an advent calendar or two, which is why I bought them. They are well-padded. I've even used them folded a couple of times to send cookies through the mail. The cookies arrived intact!
on May 26, 2012
Not real great quality,very thin I have ordered better quality. Not real good for breakable things or things that may become damaged but ok for small unbreakable items that lay very flat.
on February 25, 2014
We bought 50 of these with the idea that we'd try them out. We were disappointed with previous lots of these envelopes because sometimes the glue will not hold the package closed. These work perfectly and you have to literally rip the envelope open to get back inside of it. Good product, holds up well.
on January 22, 2014
Cost efficient, built to last and a Shipping Man's dream. These 14.25 d 20 Bubble Mailers are the perfect size for anything you don't want to be hassled with wrapping . Positive experiences across the board from this Vendor, this Product and it's cost effectiveness. I will continue to purchase these until my e-commerce business is fully liquidated Would hesitant to repucrchase of recommend to anyone in the market for a Large HQ Bubble Mailer..
on June 23, 2014
Quality has been inconsistent though between orders these are probably outsourced to the lowest bidder to amazon because I've had inconsistent quality with multiple orders over the years. Recently they've been very good though.