5.0 out of 5 stars TOP QUALITY AT A GREAT PRICE!
I had been buying Scotch mailing envelopes for years because they offer great quality. The bubble mailers I bought from Value Mailers was just as good and the price was great. I order now on a regular basis and will continue to be a steady customer. The service has been equally fantastic! I get delivery quick!
Published on May 1, 2010 by Mark Beauchamp

1.0 out of 5 stars Aweful Quality
I purchased this item because of the six 5-star review before me. I hate to believe that I had extremely bad luck, but the mailers I received were of the worst qualify I've ever seen in my entire life.

Published on January 24, 2012 by y1985s

1.0 out of 5 stars Aweful Quality, January 24, 2012
This review is from: 50 #7 14.25x20 KRAFT BUBBLE MAILERS PADDED ENVELOPES #7 (Office Product)

I use the mailers to mail clothe I sell online. The mailers by themselves are uncarefully made, the glue does not work properly and the edges are ripped apart when you put a sweather in. I tested several mailers and it happened everytime. The sweathers are not heavy nor large by any means. I used to mail them with smaller mailers and there was no problem at all. I decided to purchase this #7 mailers due to excellent reviews, to give it some extra space. But it just DID NOT WORK! I had to put clear tape all over the mailer to ensure it did not fall apart during shipping.

I contacted the seller and they were absolutely not sorry about the quality of their product at all.They refused to refund shipping cost. Look at the price, it is $13+$10 shipping. while everybody else is selling the same product for $23+free shipping. Isn't that the evidence? They knew people would not bother returning the products for getting only $13 back.

Aweful experience overall, will never buy, do not recommend anyone to purchase this.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP QUALITY AT A GREAT PRICE!, May 1, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, May 26, 2012
Not real great quality,very thin I have ordered better quality. Not real good for breakable things or things that may become damaged but ok for small unbreakable items that lay very flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size - Great Price, October 5, 2011
#7's are hide to find, but they are the perfet size. Searched and searched for vendors and this was by far the best price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect envelopes, May 30, 2011
These are just the right weight to be durable and lightweight at the same time. They seem to be well constructed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value and Best Product, November 24, 2010
alexandra (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I love this product and always come back to order more! They are excellent quality and an amazing value! Thank you ValueMailers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item! Never have problems with it, February 19, 2011
The item itself is strong and sturdy. It is roughly the appropriate size to fit 2 textbooks in it and it will hold it fairly well. The only down fall, I feel, is that the stickiness of the flap on it is not something I would trust by simply closing it. I always put a piece of tape on it to make sure it wont come off. Else wise, i have never had a problem!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Easy to Use, June 25, 2014
I bought this for a small Ebay Business I run. It came packaged well in a box. These envelopes are good quality and can protect items well when shipping. They are a very large envelope.

As for the review stating that these fell apart when he used them when shipping clothing. These are envelopes, not meant to ship bulky items like clothing. This item should be used for flatter items such as documents, flat books, folders, magazines, etc. For shipping bulky items I would suggest using polymailers. That material is more forgiving for bigger items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, August 24, 2011
My purchase exceeded my expectations. And I saved 75% of retail as well. What a deal! I will be ordering again and soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE ENVELOPES WILL FIT ITEMS 19" OR LESS, August 13, 2014
Sandie (Los Angeles, Ca) - See all my reviews
Very happy with the actual product. However, I want to point out to other customers who are thinking of buying this product that the dimensions are a little misleading. The 20" pertains to the length of the mailer INCLUDING THE STICK DOWN STRIP CLOSURE. In other words, the interior of the envelope ACTUALLY MEASURES 19". I have a product that is 20" long and was thrilled to find these mailers ...... however, when I fit the 20" long flat media product inside the envelope, it overhang by 1". I decided to go ahead and cut 1" from the products I want to mail as I cannot find an actual 20" long bubble mailer envelope anywhere. If the item/s you are mailing are 19" or less in length, this mailer will work perfectly for you.

As far as quality is concerned, these mailers are excellent for the price. I will just include some 13" X 19" cardboard insert to make the envelope a little more sturdier.

50 #7 14.25x20 KRAFT BUBBLE MAILERS PADDED ENVELOPES #7