4.0 out of 5 stars Roomier than usual; love the extra tread
My 5 year-old loves these! We are a family of faithful crocs fans, and these hold up to our expectations.

I read the reviews before selecting a size, and I wound up choosing the same size he wore last year based on that. And these fit him quite well. They have not fallen off at all. 3 things to keep in mind:
1) most crocs are in a size range, not a single...
Published 4 months ago by A. Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Too wide
I usually wear a size 6 women's but bought these in kids since crocs run large. The length is perfect but unfortunatly they are very wide. I have about an inch on both sides of my foot. If you have very wide feet these are great, they look good and are very cushy.
Published 13 months ago by Kate

4.0 out of 5 stars Roomier than usual; love the extra tread, April 4, 2014
A. Moore (Knoxville, TN) - See all my reviews

1) most crocs are in a size range, not a single size
2) there was a sticker on the shoe that actually said "relaxed fit" which seems to indicate a wider, roomier fit (not longer).
3) my son has a wider foot. He wore xw as a toddler. He no longer measures wide, but it's always the width he seems to outgrow first.

The reason I purchased these crocs was the tread on the bottom, exactly like an older model running shoe. It in no way fits like a sneaker; it fits like a sandal. But in warmer weather I fight an endless battle with my son when I think he needs to wear shoes with actual tread. Now everyone is happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better tread for a Croc, November 16, 2013
Pete and Jory (Highlands Ranch, CO USA) - See all my reviews
The thing that makes this Croc better for little kids is the bottom of this style has a ridged surface, which makes them not slip on things. Crocs can be a little "fumbly" on little kids feet, but these were really great on my 3-year old because of the bottom. They seemed more durable. We bought them for his Halloween costume as Mickey Mouse and he loved them. He trick-or-treated in them all night with no problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too wide, July 25, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Gigantic, June 4, 2014
These are crazy huge. Our 12/13 are so small toes poking out of top and these size 1 won't even stay on his feet. Extra 1/2 inch all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect toddler summer shoe!, July 11, 2014
My toddler loves these shoes! They are the first pair that he can put on himself, and he enjoys walking around the house in them even when we don't need shoes, so I know they're comfy. Super easy to clean--a super fun, easy shoe for a child.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoes were fine but way to big, April 29, 2014
Carrie26 (Yorkville, IL) - See all my reviews
My sons are wearing a size 2 gym shoe and these were at least two sizes larger. We are returning these and exchanging for a full size smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Crocs, April 26, 2014
Love the style, although based sizing for purchase off previous Crocs size (same size) currently owned and they were too large.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes!, April 23, 2014
My toddler loves to put his shoes on himself. These crocs make it possible. He wears them all the time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Crocs, April 17, 2014
Very cool long lasting sole. The 1 youth size was a bit bigger than I expected but he will grow into the just fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars size 10-11 is too big., April 8, 2014
too bad this runs about a size bigger than what it says. My son will need to grow into these.

Rate and Discover Movies