5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Earrings
Published on March 10, 2006 by Trend

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather small.
The Topaz earring is nice enough and probably worth $45, but be aware that it is smaller than it looks on the web page. The shaft that hangs between the two stones is about 5/16" long; the larger stone is about 3/16" wide and 1/4" high; the small stone is about 3/32" wide. Essentially, you get what you pay for.
Published on January 22, 2007 by Betty G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Earrings, March 10, 2006
This review is from: 14k Gold Semi Tear-Shaped Precious Drop Earrings (Jewelry)
These earrings have a very clear, summer sky blue stone. The stones are excellent quality. I sell Fine Jewelry, and I'll tell you, these earrings are set like fine diamonds. I examined them. The gold bar is solid, with a slight outward swell(not straight up and down), that allows the drop to be displayed at it's best. The butterfly back is tension set and very secure. There are no openings in the circles that connect the earring components to the gold bar. Every part of the setting is solid and secure. Generally, I like deeper blue topaz, but these stones are ideal for the way they are set. The earrings are classic and elegant. They are light on the ear and comfortable. They're small--3/4 inch drop from the post. They have movement, but not enough to be distracting. Just enough to be noticed--very appropriate for business wear. These are truly classic, quality earrings that can be worn with anything, from jeans to dresswear. The earrings are presented in a midnight blue suede box with an ivory interior encased in a midnight blue gift box. I received these earrings one day after I was notified of shipment. Thanks again Amazon, I know I can get quality jewelry at a GREAT price from you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisite, January 31, 2007
This review is from: 14k Gold Semi Tear-Shaped Precious Drop Earrings (Jewelry)
I received these earrings today and am delighted with them. I read the reviews carefully, so I knew the actual size of this item, and the only surprise was how exquisite these little earrings are. The presentation (bag and box) is beautiful -- looks like materials you would be given in a traditional jewelry store. I've posted a couple photos in customer images so you can better visualize the size and see what the earrings are housed in.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather small., January 22, 2007
Betty G. (Santa Rosa, CA USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great earrings for the price, March 8, 2007
This review is from: 14k Gold Semi Tear-Shaped Precious Drop Earrings (Jewelry)
These are beautiful earrings. They are a bit small but the stones are vibrant and rich looking. My only complaint is that the post part of the earring is not very substantial and I feel as though I need to handle them VERY carefully. They are extremely comfortable and have just the right amount of movement to them.

4.0 out of 5 stars For $29.99 great price but overall not all that, July 29, 2007
This review is from: 14k Gold Semi Tear-Shaped Precious Drop Earrings (Jewelry)
For $29.99, the white gold and gemstone earrings are a great buy but the stones for the ear posts are rather tiny. For a smaller person (I'm 5' 5"), they would be OK, but for an adult, they are too tiny. The teardrop portion is larger but the teardrop gemstone lacks the fire and dazzle that one usually sees in a true gemstone. I bought these to go with a 14k white gold blue topaz ring I purchased at Macy's clearance fine jewelry for $146 (reg $500). The topaz on the ring is large and shows its class by refracting light very nicely. These stones seem more to be glass than gemstone. Oh, well. For the price, it is to be expected but don't fool yourself that you are buying the caliber of gemstone earrings that you would see in the Macy's fine jewelry case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful earrings, February 27, 2006
edselone (Champaign, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 14k Gold Semi Tear-Shaped Precious Drop Earrings (Jewelry)
I got these earrings for my wedding in June. They are beautiful and look better than pictured. They arrived well ahead of the scheduled ship date and I am very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, January 11, 2007
This review is from: 14k Gold Semi Tear-Shaped Precious Drop Earrings (Jewelry)
Paid $45 for these and worth every penny. They are delicate, the color is brilliant, the stones are very clear. I wore them to work as soon as I got them and received more than a few compliments on them. They would make a wonderful gift for someone, and even better for yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute earrings, but rather small, November 29, 2007
AznAngelGurl (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I had expected larger earrings, mostly because the picture makes the earrings seem bigger. But they are still very nice earrings although probably not earrings that one would use for a cocktail dress, but more every day style stuff, since these go unnoticed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, January 9, 2009
After reading the reviews was a little hesitant on purchasing these earrings but they looked so pretty that I ordered them anyway. I am not disappointed !! Yes they are smaller than they look on-line but they are still very pretty. I love them !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars My Girlfriends Birthday Present, February 9, 2009
I agree they are small, but the dimensions are provided. Nice garnets are very difficult to find, because to my knowledge garnet can not yet be grown. So the mined ones are very likely to have all kinds of inclusions. These shined brightly and the size is really right for an earring, I really don't think you'd want them any bigger.

One thing, Amazon does not provide a certificate of authenticity, though I have no reason to doubt my purchase, but it keeps these from being a 5 star purchase.

14k Gold Gemstone Teardrop Earrings
14k Gold Gemstone Teardrop Earrings by Amazon Curated Collection
$316.00 $113.84
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.