5.0 out of 5 stars Fun trivia tool
This book is great if you want to create a trivia game or just study for one. It is set up in alphabetical order so it is not grouped by subject like some others are. I would consider this more of an advanced or serious trivia book compared to some of the other books I have purchased.
Published on January 28, 2008 by Alan Dorsey

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet the need I bought it for
It is more of a "fact" book than a trivia book. I wanted to build trivia quizzes and it really isn't designed for that. My bad though, I bought it because I needed something quickly and I just didn't do my homework.
Published on April 13, 2008 by DigitalMan

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet the need I bought it for, April 13, 2008
This review is from: 15,003 Answers: The Ultimate Trivia Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, April 22, 2009
Definitely has a lot of trivia tidbits in it, but it's organized poorly (in alphabetical order, should be by subject) and the majority is about pop culture...not much history, science, geography, literature, etc. in it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rehash, September 19, 2009
This book is a rehash of the authors' previous book "10,000 Answers." It contains all of the facts in the previous book plus another 5,003. If you already have the previous book, you're paying for its contents again by purchasing this book.

2.0 out of 5 stars A good paperweight but not much else, October 5, 2011
I like to play along when I watch Jeopardy and Cash Cab so I thought this book with it's claim to have so many trivia answers would be fun to study so I could get more answers right. This book is relatively useless for learning anything though. Instead of the answers/facts being listed by category (like sports, history, literature, etc) they are listed alphabetically and numerically. You would have to read through the entire book to get anything relevant that you wanted to know out of it. And so many of the answers/facts are so obsolete or irrelevant to anything anyone today would want to know. It includes a lot of facts about very old movies and tv shows that I have never even heard of and pretty much nothing else that would make it worthwhile poring through this giant tome to find something that would show up on a tv quiz show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun trivia tool, January 28, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars 15003 Answers, November 12, 2009
Just what I expected, being a trivia buff it is easy to read and well organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trivia, Trivia, Trivia, May 4, 2010
I bought this book as a gift for my parents after they saw it in a doctor's office. My first reaction was how fast it shipped out. I loved ordering it and having it in their hands so quickly! And they have not put the book down since!!! Every time I call them, they tell me something they just read and that they found interesting. When we visit them, they want me to shut up, sit down and read this page and read that page!!! It is truly a great book. It made an awesome gift. And it just keeps on giving and giving!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, December 27, 2007
I was a little disappointed with this book. Facts are referenced alphabetically, and so it is more of a traditional reference book as opposed to something you would enjoy reading. I can see it being useful, but only in a limited sense.

If your looking for something educational and entertaining, try:
Mental Floss Presents Condensed Knowledge: A Deliciously Irreverent Guide to Feeling Smart Again

5.0 out of 5 stars 15,003 Answers: The Ultimate Trivia Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition, April 15, 2014
There are so many neat facts in this book. You cannot stop reading it once you start. The common saying around our house is, Did you know this?

3.0 out of 5 stars Stained book, January 2, 2014
The seller stated it was NEW. Book had a brown spot on the corners of the book and brown spots all over the top and bottom of the pages. I had ordered this for a gift. I had expected it to be sealed in plastic and no defects since it was listed NEW.

The book did not meet my expectations.

15,003 Answers: The Ultimate Trivia Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition
15,003 Answers: The Ultimate Trivia Encyclopedia, 2nd Edition by Stanley Newman (Paperback - September 11, 2007)
$24.95 $18.97