4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant image and fantastic customer service., December 1, 2006
This review is from: 15-Inch Westinghouse LCM-15v5 TFT LCD Monitor with Speakers (Silver) (Electronics)
I've owned this Westinghouse LCD for less than a year. I bought it because it was the cheapest, but to my surprise it also had an absolutely brilliant picture. Unfortunately, it died three times, possibly due to storms. Oddly, the power supply was fine while the monitor itself was completely dead. I lost my sales recept but Westinghouse honored the one year warranty and paid for shipping after the first incident. Service turnaround has been about 10-14 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, October 5, 2007
J. Hyde (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
Although I bought this because it was the least expensive, I've been very happy with its clarity, color and brightness. For my use, including video editing, this monitor has been a great value.