Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2010
I received these items nine days after I ordered them. Different kinds of protective cases are included. None are suited to 7G 160 that I own. None of them fit properly. Had the vendor identified this as an issue, I could have purchased something else. I have unpackaged each of the cases, so returning them is no doubt not possible. Be aware: If you have the 7th generation 160, these cases are all too small.
1414 comments|437 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2010
The cases in this product do NOT fit the 7th gen iPod Classic - not even close! Without the cases, you have about 6-7 dollars worth (here on Amazon) of assorted chargers and cables, most of which you may already have - I do. A deceptively marketed product does not deserve even one star, but this is Amazon's system. How about two big thumbs down for Amazon on this one?
11 comment|279 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 30, 2010
I really wanted a new 160gb 7 Gen. Ipod and saw these accessories to go with it. I thought it was a good deal, so I purchased it along with it. I then read some reviews that the cases actually do not fit the IPOD 7th gen. I was then a bit worried that I wasted my money, and thought that I should have read more reviews before buying. Bottom line, I got the cases and they DO fit the 7th generation silver 160g Ipod. I was really happy about that! I tried all the cases but the black pleather one, but I'm assuming it will work as well, if not, I'm sure it will stretch. My favorite one is the hard clear plastic one, which fits perfectly. I would definitely recommend this item for the cases and the extra accessories if you buy a new IPOD.
11 comment|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2010
This product is great! I've tried to use just about everything in this kit so far, and I've been pleased with two exceptions. They're so minute that it barely feels like a complaint!!! The hard clear plastic case you will get with this kit is beautiful, it's sturdy, and everything fits perfectly within the access cut-outs. My only complaint is that it seems to scratch easier than the mirrored backing of the iPod itself. It even takes contact damage from the apple, "iPod", and personal engraving on the back of my iPod. I had hoped it would have some form of scratch-proofing, but it solely serves to keep the iPod scratchless. Though it does feel a little like putting a Bose sound system in a trailer.

My only other small complaint is that in the kit I received a black (which i am using now instead of the clear plastic case mentioned above) rubber case and an opaque white rubber case. They're both beautiful and work quite well. They have a fully exposed bottom, for use with a dock, I suppose. That's not the complaint, the complaint is that my opaque white case has a half-moon/sliver cut out of the bottom opening. Barely noticeable, more than likely ignorable, but I am a stickler for the details.

Headphones sound great.
Armband fits both rubber cases well and is large enough to fit plus-sized arms.
Leather case is manufactured well and has a removable belt clip and has a magnetic face cover.
The mesh carrying bag is nice; it has a soft inside and a draw string.
USB car charger is light-weight, which isn't a reflection on quality when you realize that it's 95% plastic and wires.
The wall charger was in my wall about two minutes after the package got here and I love it. I use it with the retractable charger cable, which is GREAT!

All in all, BUY THIS PRODUCT!
on November 17, 2009
My suspicion on reading the description was that product quality must be low to provide that many items for the price. I went ahead and took the gamble anyway, and I'm happy to report my instinct was wrong. The items are as described and I'm very pleased. I needed a case and a portable charging option. I now have much more.
11 comment|113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2009
The items arrived promptly and in good condition. All items seem to be of a good quality, which is amazing at the price. The earphones are not exactly of Bose quality but no complaints at the price.

If you are new to the ipod world - this pack is well worth the money.
on November 4, 2009
All the items arrived in great condition and the quality is very good, also, their customer service rocks!, I totally recommend this product.
on January 6, 2010
I read the reviews before I purchased and felt that I couldn't go wrong....and I didn't! For the price of one ipod accessory at the retail shop, you can get all that you will probably ever need here to be mobile and protected.
on December 24, 2009
This is a great buy nice deal and everything as it should buy this if you have a ipod.
on November 5, 2011
Firstly, let me start with what sucks.

Clear Reusable LCD Screen Protector *The screen protector included is junk, filled with air bubbles, etc. I even used a special scraper card that is suppose to avoid the bubbles.

A warning: The USB cords that are included have CLIPS on each side. DO NOT, try to pull out the cord without pressing the buttons. I almost broke my USB slot.

Black Leather Flip Premium Case: Absolutely wonderful. It has a magnet to keep the front cover closed. Mine did NOT come with a clip, which I prefer. Only con is, it doesn't have a screen protector built in, and the one that came with this package is JUNK.

Black Rubber Silicone Skin: It fits, it's nice. Only problem is it could probably double as a dust collector, too.

White Rubber Silicone Skin: Again, fits snugly and it's nice.

Transparent Clear Snap On Crystal Hard Cover Case: Fits, although be careful putting it on, so you don't scratch your iPod. Also, it's a bit difficult to take off.

USB Home Travel Charger Power Adapter: Does what it's suppose to do, charges. And it's pretty cute.

USB Dock Connector Data Cable + Retractable USB Data Sync Cable: Both do what they're suppose to, too. Although AGAIN, be sure to use the side clips.

White 3.5mm Stereo Earphone Headset: Personally, I'm not a fan of ear buds that aren't the inserted sound eliminating type all around, but these don't fit in my ears at all, they're much too big. But they sound fine from what I can hear by putting them up to my ear.

Earbud Earphone Splitter: Assuming this is the cord with the two cord slots, works wonderfully. NOTE: You're going to have to use some muscle to actually get your jack into the holes.

Fishbone Cord Organizer: Not much to say, it works, just wrap your cord around it.

Elastic Armband: Feels well made, haven't a chance to use it, nor will I ever, probably.

Car charger: Well made.

Car Audio 3.5mm Jack AUX Auxiliary Cable: Haven't used it in a car, but I tried it with my iPod portable speaker and it sounded terrible.

Mesh Travel Bag: It's nice looking, and will keep my iPod safe in my purse/bag.

All in all, I rated it 4/5 stars. I feel the good products included in this bundle are far more superior to the ones that are not up to par.

P.S: NONE of this are Apple products! Just so you know.

P.P.S: I have the 160 gb 7TH GENERATION iPod.