- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks; Reissue edition (December 9, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0060923156
- ISBN-13: 978-0060923150
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.3 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,320,237 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
150 Solitaire Games Paperback – December 9, 1991
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
The book is one long list of games. The games seem to be organized by similarities in play. A particular game is introduced and then the next few games are modifications thereof. Unfortunately, there is no grouping of games beyond this. No chapters, no synopsis of the games. A look at the first few pages on this site will give you the complete flavor of the book.
So if you want to dive in and play them all, this is a great book. Otherwise, it can be frustrating.