5.0 out of 5 stars Best Collection of Songs for Children
I was so tired of previewing CD after CD of music for my 3-year old girl. Every CD had to have it's differentiator - choruses singing, modern arrangements, funny kids voices, etc., etc. And they were all so painful and not at all what I was looking for.

Published on January 20, 2011 by Mark B

3.0 out of 5 stars Why change the lyrics of age old rhymes
Quality of singing is good but most of the rhymes have been modified and I have to wonder why? 100 out of 150 songs r very boring and some of them are jazzy, my son was actually very bored with this cd. I am not very happy with this buy. No wonder it's so cheap. You get what you pay for.
Published 19 months ago by SK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Collection of Songs for Children, January 20, 2011
This review is from: 150 Toddler Songs (Dig) [2 Audio CDs + 1 CD Rom] (Audio CD)

This CD collection is an extensive set of songs done in simple traditional format with a lead singer (often an adult, sometimes a kid) and other kids participating. No funky arrangements. No bizarre sounds effects. Just simply the songs how you remember them. An excellent CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son can't ride in the car without it., September 24, 2009
T. A. Burdsall (Hungersville, NC) - See all my reviews
My son is absolutely hooked on this CD set. He is 2-1/2 years old.....and he sits in the back seat and sings the songs. He would rather listen to these songs than watch a DVD while driving. We like this as well because he looks around and sings while driving instead of mindlessly watching a DVD.

This has been a great learning tool for him...and I still don't know how he has learned 150 songs in such a short period of time. At this age his mind is such a sponge that he just has to listen to a song a couple of times and then he can sing it. We checked this out at the library, then when it was due we checked it out again, and again. Then they wouldn't let us check it out a fourth time so we bought it. Amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!!, May 15, 2009
This is the best collection of toddler tunes I have ever heard!I highly recommend this product to teachers and parents!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - what memories! The best ever!, February 9, 2011
I bought this collection for our 1-year-old granddaughter when riding in the car with us. Wow, what wonderful memories these tunes bring back! The songs are all sung beautifully. I love both the adult and children's voices. We can't start our day off when I pick her up without the Good Morning song! Don't hesitate -- these are the best toddler CD's I've ever listened to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Innocent Music for Kids - Can't miss, February 24, 2012
This CD is great for kids. The arrangements are well done in a traditional fashion (no rap versions here!) and the sound quality is stellar. It is important for kids to hear these songs because they pass along vital American mores and values to the next generation.

You will love this CD.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great CD for toddlers!, December 8, 2010
My daughter really enjoys these CD's. The woman's voice is quite pleasing to the ear and there are a TON of songs...a great value for such an inexpensive price. My only criticism would be that some of the songs are a bit bizarre (but, they are the same songs that I grew up to and never thought of as bizarre as a child!). Also, some of the children's voices are not as "in tune" as the woman's voice- however, my daughter enjoys listening to the kids, so that's what's important.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!, June 7, 2012
my daughter loves music and has had a natural reaction to music since she was 2 weeks old. i looked long & hard for a cd that had a lot of songs, was upbeat, and had the songs in the original format (not adaptations). this fits all of the above and has 3 CDs so is very good value. i read the reviews that the songs all sound alike - sort of true but they do have a mix of kids and adults singing... it's kind of nice that they all sound kind of similar anyway because my daughter recognizes the music immediately - so when she is crying for no reason, i pop the CD in and she immediately calms down because she knows it is dancing/singing time. she's eight weeks old now - we've had it since she was five weeks old - i think this will be a favorite for a while. only negative is that i get the silly songs stuck in my head... :)))

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 29, 2009
Being a new grandmother, I wanted to familiarize myself with children songs and it has most of them on it(there are three CD's). I started playing it whenever my granddaughter came over when she was a baby. Today at age 2 she can sing a lot of the songs on this because she has heard them so much! It is so cheery and fun, she wants it on whenever she comes over and I have one in the car, too, which she loves. I needed another one as a baby present but couldn't find it anymore except at Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars good music for your toddler, May 31, 2012
Amazon Customer (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
We've had these discs since Christmas and our 2 year old has really enjoyed them. Unlike some children's CDs these are real music, and as some reviewers said, there are no annoying sound affects or synthetic sounds that make these hard to listen to. This disc features real instruments and real voices (and good ones). I've more than once left the CD in my CD player on the way to work, realizing about halfway there that I was listening to childrens' music. I'll freely admit that on more than one occasion, I just let it spin, partly because I want to sing with my 2 year old when she's listening, but partly because I actually like some of the songs. That tells you how un-annoying and "normal" this collection is. Of 150, you're sure to have at least 30 in your personal memory from childhood, and many of them are a lot of fun. Highly recommended and a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome collection and even greater value!, April 2, 2012
With most toddler music cd's you are always paying more than what this items costs and you are getting much fewer songs. This collection gives you 150 songs over 3 cd's that your toddler will love and the parents will not mind them either. Our little one loves them and so do we. If you are looking for some music to occupy your toddler do not hesitate to buy this collection!

Rate and Discover Movies