Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 2, 2012
I was so excited to find this deal on 1500 Thread count sheets. I even paid more to have them shipped to me than the actual cost of the sheets. So imagine my surprise when I opened the package to find sheets that are so thin, I can see through them! They will not stay on the mattress, I had to keep pulling them back into place! They are now packed with my "extra" linens and I will use them if I absolutely have to! If I had bought these at a store, I would have returned them!
33 comments|155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2012
I have washed these sheets twice and already they are shredding. They are so thin and not worth the price.
11 comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2011
The sheets are very soft and the deep pocket fit our 14 inch mattress but when I went to put the sheet over the mattress the elastic snapped rendering the sheet useless. There is no way it would have gone around a larger mattress successfully. The elastic is not sewn into the sheet edge but is basically a ring of elastic inside a fabric tube. As said above very poorly made. I am returning them.
0Comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2012
I was excited to purchase new sheets for my new, deeper mattress. I should've paid more attention to the details. The sheets arrived today and the label says "100% Egyptian Quality". I am not sure what that means because these sheets are not made from Egyptian material and were manufactured in China. The label does not indicate material, but it is polyester. They are very thin. I will be returning them as I am certain I'd feel foolish every time I'd have slept on them. Next time I will buy my sheets in person where I can really inspect them.
I think these sheets are great! Let me tell you something: I LOVE good sheets. LOVE THEM. But they are really expensive, especially for a King sized bed. I read through every review before deciding to go with my gut feeling and place an order for these. They arrived this morning, we ran them through the washer & dryer and they are on my bed, which I am sitting in while typing this.

What I love about them:

-They are SUPER soft, no piling, no lint, no scratchiness, no pulls
-The color is vibrant
-They are light weight but feel very soothing
-The price is outstanding
-They washed up great and dried without a single wrinkle. Now I'm not one of those kooks that irons the sheets but I do like it if they happen to be wrinkle free.
-They fit on the bed tightly without bagging or sloppiness

What I don't like:

-That I can't find them in other colors for my sized bed, I love them and would buy them for every bed in our house if I can find more.

I don't know if these are "really" 1500 thread count or any of that nonsense. I do know that I have enough sense to see that if they were truly 1500 thread count Egyptian, they would cost in the several hundreds of dollars. Be a smart shopper and focus on what you really want: softness, durability, texture, whatever and you will be more satisfied with life. I just know that to me, they feel great, look great and I had a nice nap on them already. I'm sure with care, they'll last a good while (wash in cold water, dry to damp then air dry). I don't know if they are REALLY Egyptian whatever. I just know that if you're like me, someone who just wants simple comfort and decent quality for a great price, you'll love these sheets. Should my opinion change after more use I will come back and update this review.
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
For those of you looking at this product thinking that its too good to be true, it is. Save your money and don't bother with this product that is not only falsely advertised it is a poor quality proud pact even for what it is.

Sellers like this should be reprimanded for intentionally listing product with information that is factually untrue. I will be reporting the seller.

Do not buy.
on June 26, 2013
1500 Thread Count Egyptian can't possibly be true. These are the cheapest sheets I've ever seen. The material is flawed and the sewing and seems are the worst I've seen. I'm terribly disappointed. Do not waste your money on these.
on July 28, 2012
I was definately skeptical about buying these sheets. No way can you get 1500 thread count sheets for this low price. And that is the truth. These sheets are NOT authentic 1500 thread count. However, for the price, they feel about like 300 to 400 thread count. These sheets are soft and are not made of that awful hot material that makes you sweat on summer nights. I decided to keep them and I think I will like them well enough to use them most of the year.
on May 22, 2013
I love these sheets. They fit well over my mattress and the 2 inch memory foam mattress topper and they are some of the softest sheets I've ever slept on.

HOWEVER I chose these particular sheets because they said they were egyptian cotton. They are in fact microfiber sheets. I had not purchased microfiber sheets because I didn't know what they would be like. Now I know that I like them, but that does not excuse the fact that these sheets were advertised as egyptian cotton when they were actually microfiber.
on May 7, 2014
The description of "1500 Thread Count King 4pc Bed Sheet Egyptian Deep Pocket Navy" led me to believe that this was an Egyptian Cotton sheet set, heavily discounted because I incorrectly assumed that this was a closeout item that the seller was just trying to get rid of ala Big Lots stores.

This sheet set is soft, and comfortable, it is also 100% POLYESTER, and Made in China. Nothing Egyptian about it. Nothing cotton about it either.