Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
1501 Ways to Reward Employees Paperback – March 27, 2012
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
—Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
* I will make a list of about 30 to 50 of the incentives out of the book that are non-monetary
* Staff select 20
* I will send out a memo and/or include in the newsletter to all employees to have them vote on their top 5
* I will receive responses and create a Recognition Menu
* When a supervisor would like to recognize an employee for going above and beyond, the employee then gets to select off the Recognition Menu
* Not only will they get what they choose, they will be recognized in the newsletter letting the other employee's know what they received
This is also something we plan use when we develop an employee performance evaluation.
I'm not all the way through it yet, but it has many suggestions I have never considered before. There are also many tools to pass on to my supervisors to be used to enhance their leadership skills. Company culture is more important than ever and we want to be a employer of choice.
This book could save you a lot of money, too, but showing you how to reward employees for little or no money. I really think that its best use is training immediate supervisors, but I'm sure it has many more uses than that. Excellent, excellent resource. It is exactly what it says it is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book with valuable information. Arrived in great condition.Published 7 months ago by Eva Jackson
I teach an HR course and had a previous version and wanted to get updates for my material.Published 8 months ago by Andrea Gropper
A lot of great ideas to recognize employees
Well worth the purchase.
Great ideas for rewarding employees. Helpful ideas to nudge employees towards a common goal.Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer