The Bachelor 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. 1501 Bachelor BRAD WOMACK -- considered by many to be "the most hated Bachelor" in the series' history -- returns for another chance at love as he chooses from among 30 women.
2. 1502 A private performance from hit band Train makes for a hot night with Brad and one lucky lady, and jealousy explodes during the first group date. ALI and ROBERTO offer Brad advice.
3. 1503 Brad and one lady share a love song with singer Seal; jealousy reigns as the group date films an action adventure movie; and one bachelorette abruptly exits, leaving Brad stunned.
4. 1504 A lively session on the popular radio show "Loveline" with DR. DREW uncovers one woman's shocking secret. Plus, Emily gets special time with Brad, enraging the other bachelorettes.
5. 1505 In Las Vegas, Brad tries to narrow the field to eight women. Plus, a dramatic two-on-one date guarantees one woman a ticket home, and Emily's past haunts her during a group date.
6. 1506 Brad and the remaining women jet to lush, tropical Costa Rica. With two one-on-one dates, a group date and a surprise late-night visit, the Bachelor is full of mixed emotions!
7. 1507 As hometown dates loom the ladies fall all over themselves and Brad in dreamy Anguilla. Emotions run high at a sexy photo shoot for the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.
8. 1508 The stakes are high for Brad as he leaves on an exciting, emotionally charged trip to visit the final four women's hometowns in Maine, California, Washington and North Carolina.
9. 1509 Brad sweeps the final three bachelorettes away for fantasy overnight dates and adventures in the exotic land of South Africa. Plus, Brad makes a shocking decision.
10. The Women Tell All Brad faces the women he rejected, as 15 of the season's most memorable bachelorettes confront him -- and each other! A sneak peek of the season finale is also seen.
11. 1510 In the dramatic season finale, Brad's search for love is narrowed down to two very different women -- Chantal and Emily. His family meets them both in Cape Town. Will Brad propose?
12. After the Final Rose With Brad's search for his soul mate over, emotions run high as he talks to Chris Harrison about both Chantal and Emily, recounting those final days in South Africa.
|Genres||Reality TV, Romance, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Chris Harrison, Brad Womack|
|Supporting actors||Britt Billmaier, Jackie Gordon, Jamie Greene, Ashley Hebert, Marissa May, Emily Maynard, Michelle Money, Lisa Morrisey, Shawntel Newton, Chantal O'Brien, Ashley Spivey, Alli Travis|
|Producers||Neal Acosta, Heather Adams, Michelle Kleinert Bader, Kevin Boyer, John Carr, Katy Chen, Micah Dyer, Charlie Ferraye, Mimi Freedman, Elan Gale, Bennett S. Graebner, Peter Gust, Kristian Harloff, Claudia Hoeve, Chris Jermal, Chris Keiper, Kate Kopser, Cassie Lambert, Kevin Lillestol, Michael Mazzara|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I am a fan of the Bachelor and Bachelorette series. I missed a few seasons along the way so I was happy to find it on Amazon. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Britt