16 or 32 GB? The international phones are either 16GB or 32GB. Which is this?
asked by TJHJK13 on June 20, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
Ok - here's the deal. I had even emailed the seller who never responded, but I went ahead and purchased anyway. It is unlocked and works with prepaid cards (at least with T-Mo.) It is only 16 GB, but I read that it can be expanded to 128GB with a micro SD. It only takes a micro sim card, but your service provider will exchange your card and transfer your contacts at no charge, even for a prepaid service.

The phone was from Spain. I set the language to US English, but the phone was annoying me with autofill in Spanish. When it became a real issue, it was easy to figure out how to turn it off.

So, as a blackberry user, I am still learning, but I love the phone so far! I have the pebble blue. The back cover is cheap plastic, so be careful removing it, but it doesn't look cheap.
TJHJK13 answered on July 3, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was wondering the same thing. It's really confusing because AT&T is only carying the 16gb for now and I don't know if the unlocked 32gb is out yet. However, it does have 64gb of expandable memory so no worries. I will recieve the phone 2 maro and will let you know.
jm mavrogordato answered on June 20, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So is it 32 or 16?
Amir F. Elmeligy answered on June 24, 2012

A
what is the difference between the international version and the normal?
Carlos Faria answered on June 24, 2012

A
you forgot the 64gb version
M.D.C answered on June 24, 2012

A
I glad your enjoying yours. I ordered a blue 32 on sprint and it should be here later today.

Few quick points though. Your phone at this point isn't expandable to 128gb. the largest micro sd card is 64gb add 16gb already built in and your max is 80gb. There is a 64gb version of this phone and with a 64gb card it maxes out at 128gb.
M.D.C answered on July 3, 2012

A
Thanks for the additional info!
TJHJK13 answered on July 3, 2012

A
quad core processor and radio on international, dual core and no radio on u.s. version
James H. Powell answered on July 11, 2012

A
Thanks for that observation and information, now I know not to get an unlocked version from T-Mobile, though the salesperson was telling me that the international version does not work on the T-Mobile 4G network due to some radio frequency limitation (frequency assigned by the government is a hybrid and not "regular",whatever that means).

Anyone knows or heard about this?
Colonel_Terry answered on July 13, 2012

A
There is an issue here, which is overlooked by everyone! Although the first question is that the specific version is working with a specific carrier, nevertheless at minimum equally important question is that is the OS updateable and upgradable?
The answer is often: NO!
The System Version is often such that you cannot upgrade or update. That is the case even though you go on the issuing country's Website, (and you understand the language) still, you cannot update or upgrade.
I am not sure why they do this. I had a very bad experience with this regarding to another phone where I did send in the phone to the manufacturer and was willing to pay whatever it cost to put the US System Version to the telephone. The phone is working fine but I could not upgrade or update the outdated Android version. The manufacturer did send back the telephone, and I was told that it cannot be done, not even with partial hardware change!
Thus, beware!
Traveler answered on September 7, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product