5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!
Our 8 year old granddaughter specifically requested a purple plaid backpack for the new school year. I looked a while before finding the perfect one & this was it! She was delighted & loves it!!
Published 22 months ago by Leslie

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but thin
Purple is my favorite color and I thought this would be a great backpack for school, but it turns out it didn't even last the school year! If you have heavy textbooks and binders, do not get this backpack; very thin material. I gave it 3 stars because it lasted most of the year but then it started to rip apart.
Published 14 months ago by Anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, August 31, 2012
This review is from: 16.5 Inch Plaid Multi Compartment Backpack Student School Book Bag + Pencil Case (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars back pack, January 19, 2013
i like this product because it holds all my needs, it is sturdy and reliable. would recommend to friends to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Backpack, January 14, 2013
My daughter loves it! Got it for her after her old one had just about had it. She loves the colors!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but thin, May 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect choice, February 27, 2013
CKB (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
It's quality backpack, low cost but good quality. It's light and eye cathcing color. It has an added item which is a pouch for pencil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice backpacks, January 13, 2014
I purchased this item in two different colors for my 7 and 10 year old granddaughters. They loved them. The colors are very bright and the quality of the backpack is wonderful. They are normal size backpacks, a little big for the youngest, but is the size that all school age children carry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, May 2, 2013
I bought for my little sister but I found it to be small and thin. It's cute but I don't knwo how long it will last with all the books a teenager has to put in their backpacks.

5.0 out of 5 stars great backpack, May 3, 2013
I bought this backpack for college and I love it. It holds all my binders and my laptop. People say the seams rip and that the bag is cheap but I disagree. I have had this backpack for a while now and it has not ripped on me at all. The seams are still in perfect condition and I have a lot of stuff in my backpack. Of course if you buy for a child it might rip and tear more easily but if you take care of it, it will stay in great condition. Great backpack for the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great bookbag, May 26, 2013
I bought this bookbag for my daughter in high school. She loves the colors and says it is very sturdy for all of her books she lugs around to class. She has had this bookbag for about a month and so far it is holding up. I would recommend this book bag for all school children to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, January 24, 2014
The hook on top of the school bag ripped within the first week. Otherwise its a pretty bag and my daughter enjoys it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›