5.0 out of 5 stars The most underrated artist in country music!
There's no denying that Joe Diffie has a wonderful and unique voice. I've seen him in concert and met him eight times in the past seven years. The enthusiasm and energy he and his band (Heartbreak Highway) put into the show is amazing. I just wish he would receive more recognition than he gets. He's very talented and down-to-earth!
There are many memorable songs on...
Published on January 9, 2003 by Deanna

1.0 out of 5 stars Great CD in terrible condition
I have always loved Joe Diffie. I think he's an awesome songwriter and an incredible performer. But if I had known when I ordered this CD used that it would be one that had apparently had been used to take the grit out of sandpaper then I wouldn't have bothered. I'll never again pay for a used CD from anyone. Buyer beware as the saying goes.
Published on May 29, 2012 by Fan Of Lit

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The most underrated artist in country music!, January 9, 2003
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (Audio CD)
There are many memorable songs on here like, "Ships That Don't Come In," "Is It Cold In Here," "So Help Me Girl," "A Night To Remember" and "Texas Size Heartache." Then, there are some fun, upbeat ones, like "Honky Tonk Attitude," "Pickup Man," "Third Rock From the Sun," "Bigger Than The Beatles," "Prop Me Up Beside The Jukebox" and the catchy "It's Always Somethin'."
This CD and any other album by Joe are highly recommended to all country music fans!

5.0 out of 5 stars LISTEN TO THE DIFF(ERENCE)., July 8, 2005
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (Audio CD)
I have got numerous Joe Diffie tracks but all either guesting on someone else's album or as a duet with someone. After hearing 'Third Rock From The Sun' on Country Music shows a few times I decide to splash out on an album.

16 BIGGEST HITS is great stuff. A great voice with a hint of and a little in the style of Alan Jackson. All the songs are very good, whether or not they have been smash hits. If you dig Country and want to build up a definitive collection then this one is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all-time favorite country hits collection, July 14, 2002
"phatmandrumming" (Bixby, Oklahoma USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (Audio CD)
Joe Diffee's songs hit at your heart, with his songs about going home again, lost loves, and just "hangin' out". This CD contains the stirring "Night to Remember", which is destined to become a classic. "Night to Remember" is truly one of the saddest, yet most beautiful country songs I've ever heard. This CD contains his good time songs and soulful ballads. I always considered the great Mac Davis to be the godfather of country soul, but "Regular Joe" may have dethroned Mac of that title. I listen to this CD virtually everyday on my drive home from work, and I've owned it almost 6 months. If you enjoy country or southern rock style music, I recommend this CD be added to your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best CD purchases ever!, December 23, 2007
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (Audio CD)
I added this CD to my cart as a present to myself when I was Christmas shopping for everybody else this season. I've listened to it everyday since I recieved in the mail! It takes me right back to the 90's when I was in middle and high school when I fell in love with country music. Honky Tonk Attitude, John Deere Green, Pickup Man, Texas Sized Heartache... these songs bring back so many memories... like country line dancing and having bonfire parties and riding with my boyfriend in the combine while he harvested soybeans! This CD is an absolute nessecity if you were a country fan in the 90's! Joe Diffie is a country music icon and I love his music!

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Diffie Is A SuperStar, March 25, 2014
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (MP3 Music)
This is a compilation of Joe Diffies excellent music and his talent continues to shine through. One of the best artists of all time. This is a must have album!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great songs, January 27, 2014
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (Audio CD)
Quick service and great quality. I was asked to get this CD for a particular song on it however we enjoyed the entice thing

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice.., April 29, 2013
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (Audio CD)
Have all of the good songs on CD.It'snice to have all Joe Diffie's hits on two CD's. It's been awhile since I have heard all of his greatest songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars 16 great tunes you know., March 1, 2013
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (Audio CD)
It is a good CD. You are pissing me off bugging me to write a review and requiring a minimum number of words! This is stupid!
It's a good CD. That should be enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Southern Fun, November 4, 2007
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (Audio CD)
Well done and well put together. I originally got this after listening to the samples for my husband's band to pull covers from it. Now its in my Corvette CD changer as some extra fun driving music. Don't just get it for "John Deere Green", go for "Home", and "Honky Tonk Attitude", and "So Help Me Girl", and "Pickup Man".

Joe Diffie is a treasure and we've just found one of his chests of jewels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! But..., December 27, 2014
This review is from: 16 Biggest Hits (MP3 Music)
This is great CD but very unfortunately only 3 of the tracks are good - (Tracks 1, 9 and 16). The rest of them have bad lyrics. But the 3 that are good are awesome! He has a very good voice and style! There is one song that he sings that is not on this CD that I would HIGHLY recommend looking up - "Tougher Than Nails". That is a great song and in it he sings about Jesus!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

16 Biggest Hits
16 Biggest Hits by Joe Diffie (Audio CD - 2002)