16 and Pregnant 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Jordan Jordan and her sister were best friends until her pregnancy. Now her boyfriend and her sister are competing to be her number one. At a time when she needs support, the most important people in her life are only adding stress.
2. Jennifer A teen has to battle with her parents to accept her boyfriend before she gives birth to twin boys. With both sides refusing to speak to one another, she has to make a choice between them to get the support she desperately need.
3. Jamie Raised by a single mother, Jamie is a straight A student with big plans for the future. But after getting pregnant she struggles to mold her irresponsible boyfriend into the doting father she never had.
4. 4-04 Being a daughter of a teen mom, Danielle struggles to prove she can do things differently. But upon moving in with her boyfriend, she learns that finishing school, working and raising a baby are impossible without some help.
5. Cleondra Regarded as the most likely to succeed in her family, Cleondra shocks everyone by getting pregnant so young. Now she must face the tough decision to leave the comfort of her own home and move in with her boyfriend.
6. Kayla Kayla's anorexia comes back full-force when she gets pregnant and starts gaining baby weight. While struggling to put her looks aside for the health of her child, she realizes that her mother refuses to support her.
7. Izabella After hiding her pregnancy for eight months, Izabella is forced to reconsider who her true friends are. This young mom then risks her family ties when the boyfriend she brought into her family's house betrays their trust.
8. Kianna With an immature boyfriend and distant parents, Kianna wants more stability for her baby and considers adoption. When no one supports her decision, she and boyfriend Zak need to figure out how to be successful parents together.
9. Taylor Taylor's mom wants her to choose adoption, but Taylor and her boyfriend Nathan feel that they can be good teen parents. But when Nathan disappoints Taylor as they prepare for parenthood, she begins to question her decision.
10. Allie (90 Mins) After moving in with her boyfriend's dysfunctional family, Allie needs to decide whether to raise her baby in an unstable environment or without a dad.
11. Life After Labor 4 Dr. Drew hosts an emotional finale as 10 teen mothers share a stage with their boyfriends and parents to talk about the issues they face.
Where Are They Now? An in-depth look at everything that's happened since the cameras stopped rolling on the girls from the first two seasons of 16 and Pregnant.
It was hilarious when Jennifer was nagging her ugly goon boyfriend until he pushes her out of the car and leaves her on the side of the road. I was laughing so hard! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jordan Marques