4.0 out of 5 stars I sent it back
I sent it back because it didn't have as much cargo area as I was looking for. The area from the lower handle anchors to the top of the bag are just flaps (albeit nice flaps) and the zipper inside goes from one lower handle to the other.

Published on September 21, 2012 by Lori

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not that big.
The picture makes it look like a huge hobo bag which was the main reason I bought it but when I got I was very disappointed. An inch from we're you see the last studs is we're the bag actually starts the rest of it on top is just plain material that folds over for look. I want a bag that starts from the top. The color is nice, the feel s nice but that's about it.
Published 23 months ago by Sherley Victor

4.0 out of 5 stars I sent it back, September 21, 2012

It was otherwise a very nice bag. I really liked the hardware and details, so I was disappointed when I found it was too small for what I had intended it for (to take it to SF Giants games with a spare jacket and the rest of my stuff inside). It made me sad to have to return it.

I gave amazon feedback that if they added more pics of the bag showing it from the top (and various other angles), that it would probably prevent some returns.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!!, October 6, 2012
I absolutely love it! So versatile and i need that in my everyday life! Always get compliments and its exactly how it looks in the pic.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is nice, January 31, 2013
I am giving this bag four stars because the photo is deceiving. It looks like a really big bag, but the actual storage space starts where the decorative strap and chain are attached. Having said that, I still like the bag and have plenty of room for my wallet, keys, phone, a little make up, a couple diapers, wipes, sippy cup, and hand wipes. So, it holds a lot just was expecting it to be big enough to also hold my Bible and coupons.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not that big., January 18, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, February 9, 2014
The color was nice but the bag itself was constructed very weird, it wasn't my cup of tea so I sent it back

3.0 out of 5 stars TO LARGE!, December 28, 2013
I had to return the purse because it was so large! I liked the purse and would have kept it if it had been half the size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, lightweight, and looks good!, March 30, 2013
I'm very particular about my handbags. This is only the second time I have purchased one online. At first, I thought it was too "large" for my frame and was going to send it back. I decided to keep it and have enjoyed it. Like I mentioned above, it is soft and lightweight. It can be carried two ways depending on how much you want to put in it (which is a LOT!). Also, I have received many compliments on it, which always reassures you of your purchase of a handbag. I also like the hardware. The bag looks much more expensive than what it cost.

On the downsize, the color was a little lighter than I thought it would be. It looks a llittle bronzy in the photo, but is more of a tan, although the color is still nice. Usually when you buy an inexpensive bag the quality of the product isn't good; it natually doesn't hold up as well. The same goes for this one. The lining has ripped around two of the zippers which shows torn, unravled lining when unzippped. That's why I didn't give it four stars.

I'm hard on bags so it may be a better purchase for some. I've carried it for about four months and it's time to look for a new bag. For the price I couldn't expect a lot, but thought it would last longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I thought it would look like, March 2, 2013
It's HUGE and a very impractical purse. The string and chain hang wayyyy too low also. I may just be too picky, but I'm definitely sending this back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Purse but.., February 21, 2013
This review is from: 160034 MyLUX Unique Limited Women/Girl Fashion Designer Shoulder Bag
It was cute but when I got it, it had a few small brown marks on the bottom & a small tear at the top. In the process of returning.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Pleased, February 20, 2013
The purse was much larger then I thought it would be and it was dirty on the inside. When I get a new purse I instanly switch them out, this one is still in the box. I am still undecided if I even want to keep it or send it back.