The Vampire Diaries 6 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot NINA DOBREV, PAUL WESLEY and IAN SOMERHALDER star in this new series, based on the best-selling book series, of two vampire brothers at war for the soul of 17-year-old Elena.
2. Night of the Comet Elena goes to the Salvatore house to talk to Stefan, but finds Damon there instead, who reveals surprising information about Stefan's past. Vicki begins to remember the attack.
3. Friday Night Bites Elena invites Stefan and Bonnie to dinner, hoping that the two will bond, but the evening is disrupted by the unexpected and unwelcome arrival of Damon and Caroline.
4. Family Ties Stefan escorts Elena to the town's Founder's Party. At the party, Damon tells Elena a story about the Salvatore family, leaving Elena with questions Stefan refuses to answer.
5. You're Undead to Me Stefan is hopeful of his plan to get rid of Damon, and decides to reveal parts of his past to Elena. Bonnie seeks advice from her grandmother (JASMINE GUY - A Different World).
6. Lost Girls In flashbacks, Stefan reveals to Elena the Salvatore family history, including how his rivalry with Damon began. In the present, Damon impulsively takes control of Vicki's future.
7. Haunted Bonnie's abilities surprise Damon. Elena asks Jeremy not to see Vicki. To cheer Vicki, Matt takes her to the high school's haunted house, but the night takes a terrifying turn.
8. 162 Candles Stefan gets a surprise birthday visit from an old friend, Lexi (ARIELLE KEBBLE - The Grudge 2, Gilmore Girls). Caroline tries to get Damon's medallion back from Bonnie.
9. History Repeating Jeremy gets a break from the mysterious new history teacher, Alaric Saltzman (MATT DAVIS - Blue Crush). Damon reveals to Stefan the stunning reason he returned to Mystic Falls.
10. The Turning Point When Sheriff Forbes (MARGUERITE MACINTYRE) tells Damon of another attack, he offers to track down the killer, learning startling information about the town's founding families.
11. Bloodlines Damon goes to Georgia to surprise an old flame, Bree (GINA TORRES - Standoff, Firefly), and enlist her help. Meanwhile, Stefan uncovers a startling clue to the past.
12. Unpleasantville The Mystic Grill's Ben (SEAN FARIS) comes to Bonnie's aid. Damon and Stefan accompany Elena to a school dance with a 1950s theme. Alaric (MATT DAVIS) introduces himself to Damon.
13. Children of the Damned More Salvatore family secrets are revealed - JAMES REMAR (Dexter) guest stars as Damon and Stefan's father, Giuseppe. Bonnie's date with Ben (SEAN FARIS) takes a bad turn.
14. Fool Me Once Jeremy asks Anna (MALESE JOW) to a party in the woods. Stefan, Damon and Elena work with Bonnie and Grams (JASMINE GUY) to open the tomb, and are shocked by what they discover.
15. A Few Good Men Recurring guest star MELINDA CLARKE appears as Kelly, Matt's long-lost mother. Damon is asked by Sheriff Forbes (MARGUERITE MACINTYRE) to be part of a fundraising bachelor auction.
16. There Goes the Neighborhood Anna (MALESE JOW) brings a surprising guest to pay a visit to Damon. Elena and Stefan go on an awkward double date with Caroline and Matt. MELINDA CLARKE appears as Kelly.
17. Let The Right One In Stefan is forced to make a frightening decision. Matt is hopeful that his mom, Kelly (MELINDA CLARKE), will stay. And, after Caroline's car breaks down in a storm, she makes a horrific discovery that shocks everyone in town.
18. Under Control Stefan displays a rare party attitude and Damon's attempt to find out why Elena's uncle, John Gilbert (DAVID ANDERS - Alias, 24), has returned to town takes an ugly turn.
19. Miss Mystic Falls Elena and Caroline compete in a beauty pageant. Spencer Locke (Resident Evil: Extinction) appears as one of the contestants. John Gilbert (DAVID ANDERS) tries to scare Damo
20. Blood Brothers Elena learns what happened when Damon and Stefan were turned. Pearl (KELLY HU) has an ugly confrontation with John Gilbert (David Anders). Jeremy and Anna (MALESE JOW) get closer.
21. Isobel Isobel (recurring guest star MIA KIRSHNER - The L Word, 24) returns to town and stuns Alaric with her attitude and her demands that he arrange a meeting with Elena.
22. Founder's Day In the season finale, Damon and Alaric try to stop John Gilbert (DAVID ANDERS) from setting a plan in motion to bring Founder's Day to an end amid chaos, destruction and death.
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Romance, Mystery, Horror|
|Starring||Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley|
|Supporting actors||Ian Somerhalder, Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning, Kat Graham, Candice Accola, Zach Roerig, Kayla Ewell, Michael Trevino, Arielle Kebbel, Marguerite MacIntyre, Bianca Lawson, Jasmine Guy, Jasmine Burke, Bridget Evelyn, John Gilbert, Jason Giuliano, Kevin Nichols, John Michael Weatherly|
|Producers||Barbie Kligman, Bob Levy, Leslie Morgenstein, Julie Plec, Sean Reycraft, Marcos Siega, Gabrielle G. Stanton, James L. Thompson III, Pascal Verschooris, Kevin Williamson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love Vampire Diaries very much this show is so intriguing.
Season 1 has lots of good writing and storytelling plus lots of interesting characters and plot twists- never a dull person or moment with this show.
The stories and characters are well written and the cast does a great job with the material.
This story is amazing. The plot twists are truly unpredictable. They'll leave you wanting more. The drama and intrigue are great, and there's just enough scary that I can enjoy the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by esquires
Entertainment Weekly calls this series "A fresh spin on vampires with compellingly spooky storylines and a smoldering cast". Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mark J. House
I have not followed this series on TV, and a friend told me I was missing out. I decided to watch the first season to see if I liked the characters. Read morePublished 1 month ago by NJPauls