Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 21, 2013
This game is absolutely terrible. The window for the game is tiny, even when zoomed in it's still small on a normal sized screen. There are very few people in the main server, and even if there are they don't join the arena so there's no way to even play the game. The combat is boring when a game actually starts.

I understand it's nostalgic for some, but to me it's a boring, pointless waste of time and energy.

But it's free. Try it out and find out for yourself.
on June 17, 2013
I can understand BETA testing or a game that hasn't gotten enough of a following that a match is easy to find, but this is ridiculous. There is NO way this was ready to be released. The controls were awkward, slow, and unpolished. I don't even know what the actual gameplay was like - I was trying to get access to an arena first. The "trials" that grant such access highlight the poor controls.

And I get that 16-bit implies that we don't get modern graphics, but it is obviously not actually a 16-bit system being emulated. At the end of every trial, there's a portal. It looks like an old GIF image, and it's off-center, so my computer's higher-resolution pixels are poking out.

This game needs a LOT of work before it's ready to be in the general public.
on July 14, 2013
The Palace was an old, old graphical chat program long ago that has since fallen from the face of the internet, yet now is still barely kept alive if at all. Psycrow, who is in one of the screenshots here, ran a type of 16-bit 'Colosseum' where you could pick characters from various square games and go head-to-head. I remember where you had to click a round Hit button at the right time to actually hit.

Eventually, donators could pay to have characters all to themselves. How frustrating.

That's what this is. He took the palace from his little arena and set it up here. Look up Palace Chat and Balamb Garden Colosseum to learn more. The palace chat is free to download, and if his area is still up, you don't even need to pay 10 bucks to play it.

I know all this because I used to play in it. It was fun for a while, but the community was made up of snotty s***s and was kind of toxic.
on October 28, 2013
I'm sorry, but the few times I even tried logging into this confusing mess, there was no one else on any of their servers to play with or against or however that's supposed to work. So you're stuck wandering around a few lobbies full of nothing and... that's about it.
on December 30, 2013
Didn't seem very interesting at first but I saw it being listed a free so I thought I would give it a shot. I downloaded, installed, and ran the games, but nothing was very well explained. Haven't touched it in almost 6 months.
on June 18, 2013
The graphics were a mix of okay for the characters and terrible for the backgrounds. The mechanics were aggressively unfun, it was grindy, and the community was kind of rude too.
on July 20, 2013
It did not download properly, and I never had a chance to play it. Please, contact me if there is a way to download it, and then I can also be given the option to change my review.
on July 11, 2013
It was okay as far as gaming goes. It was not what I expected it to be, so I am going to look into it a bit more later on.
on June 6, 2013
It was a free download from Amazon. I am appreciative of having the the game for free, but it is just not my type of game
on June 23, 2015
Great Game!!!!!!!
I Have Great 2015 Pc Games Titles, Windows 8.1 pro Keys, Xbxox One cards, All On Sale PayPal Accepted!!
www.buypckeys.com