4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdier than it looks!
Published on June 7, 2008 by Pryncess Kat

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Screen protectors don't stick, "high quality headphones" fall apart, mini screen wipes do not fit in alloted space, games cases bulky and uncomfortable and charging dock is so flimsy the DS falls out. Worst buy ever. The first sentence is whate I wrote in my return claim, this is horrible flimsy and the worst quality one could ever expect to recieve in an item.
This...
Published on May 20, 2008 by I. Ramirez

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, May 20, 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This is just information to add to the previous reviews cons.
Beware: DO NOT BUY!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bundle Pack Review, April 6, 2008
E. Care (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
There are some things in this pack that are useful, like the games cases, extra stylus, earphones, screen protectors and car charger/adapter, but the case for the DS isn't as useful as I thought it would be because you can't keep the DS in the case while playing it. Also, the carrying case for everything is just a flimsy bag so I am not impressed with it at all. I am disappointed because the main reasons why I bought the bundle pack were for the two cases, the car charger/adapter and the games cases, so I am 50% satisfied. I gave a three-star rating instead of two because everything else was fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdier than it looks!, June 7, 2008
Pryncess Kat (University Place, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 17-in-1 Bundle Pack for Nintendo DS Lite - Pink (Video Game)
I have this bundle pack in silver...when I received it I was wondering if I had just wasted my money on crap. Almost a year later and everything is still working! The docking port has been dropped numerous times & it still works great! My only complaint is that the case is not large enough to hold the unit & a game w/case...the game gets tucked into the cellphone pocket in my handbag. I wish they had it in pink when I got mine! I may have to order the pink Bundle and sell the one I've got....

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably better off purchasing ds accessories separately, August 17, 2008
Things I managed to find some use:

1. Charge cradle (the blue light is constantly on)
2. Case (works well)
3. Pouch (good for storing extra games and other stuff)

Useless Items:

headphone is cheap and filmsy, top screen protector won't stick and the bottom screen protector is too thick so the ds won't register the stylus once you put it on, case are too big so the game will bounce around inside them. Everything else is pretty much useless.

I think I should have bought the stuff I now use separately but it's not that bad for under $20.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat bundle!, May 19, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I really liked this bundle. I ordered it from amazon as I compared prices and found the same bundle more expensive at walmart (sorry walmart). I like the way the table-top charger illuminates when plugged in (you'll need an actual DS AC charger to do this; it's not included)! The screen protectors are always a nice save! As for the case itself, it's quite snug which I suppose isn't suppose to be a bad thing, but I would think I'm not supposed to struggle zipping the case closed with the DS inside. If it wasn't for the "tight" case, I would've given the bundle 5-stars! But if you're searching for a deal, this one is the way to go!

2.0 out of 5 stars Less than Pleased, August 21, 2009
J. Messina (East Coast, USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
In general I am less than pleased with this product. My main issue is that a nintendo ds lite does not fit in the carrying case! Come on, it is a ds lite and it has a standard size so how do you make that kind of a mistake? Also, when I saw a charging dock I assumed it came with a power cord... nope you have to use your existing one. (still my fault for making assumptions).

One the plus side, the screen protectors fit and stylus works.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, October 19, 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this item for the charging dock and car charger only to discover that the charging dock still required the wall charger that occumpanies the DS which I no longer have. The carry all bag ripped upon first use and the screen protectors were so hard to use that my children simply trahsed them. Overall I could have purchased just the chargers for a much cheeper price. Not a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This wasn't a game, June 24, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was a bundle of accessories for the Nintendo DS. I just love it. A great way to get what you need all in one place.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for car travel, June 19, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Traveling to FL by car and needed a way to keep the DS charged and games in one place. This does it all and also includes a nice docking station for when we get home. Love the ear buds so instead of having competitions of whose DS can be louder, the adults can have peace on the road trip. For this price, more than a bargain.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, February 20, 2009
V. Toyama "G&Rs Mom" (Honolulu, Hawaii USA) - See all my reviews
I would not recommend anyone buying this because of the charger. When my husband charged the DS for my daughter, he had a very hard time taking it out when it was done. He has also read of others, after we purchased this one, where the charger ruined/scratched the DS. Everything else was okay, but not the greatest

17-in-1 Bundle Pack for Nintendo DS Lite - Pink