Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Solo 18-Ounce Solo Squared Cups (Colors May Vary), 20-Count Packages (Pack of 12)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2012
I order these cups every couple of months. They are way better at holding water than my hands. I mean, with my hands I can hold maybe 4 or 5 ounces of water. And I have to wash my hands really well before I do it too (unless I'm eating indian food, in that case I let the flavors spice up my beverages). And now matter how well I wash my hands, they also seem to leave a distinct taste in the beverage. Maybe it's the soap I use. Either way, these cups are way more convenient. No more sitting at home on the couch, with one hand holding a tub of popcorn with a corndog in it, while the other hand holds a meager 4 ounces of soda to help wash all that down. I used to just eat most of my meals by the sink or just drink straight out of a 2 liter--but I felt it was classless.
2424 comments| 1,520 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2014
love that they have square bottom, are thick (finally) and are just right size. other cups are slippery to grip and topple over when on tables (we have a toddler and he can even hold and drink from these without creating a mess all the time). LOVE them
on September 6, 2013
Square bottom makes them a winner for beer pong... great cups... never had a problem with the product.... I don't have to go to the store and waste gas money... that's great and allows me to by more beer... Thanks Amazon!!!
on September 8, 2013
I have tried less brand, and they just do not stack up against SOLO. One time, the lesser brand I tied even smelled like burnt plastic. Not good for drinking from. Never had trouble after years of ordering SOLO. Its a good way to cut down on washing dishes ^_^
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 23, 2015
Easy to recycle but not sure how biodegradable these are. I prefer not to buy disposable cups. But I have a tiny kitchen and not a lot of glasses, so when our (huge) family comes to visit we buy disposable cups and we usually get regular Solo or Solo Squared. I don't see a whole lot of difference between the two, personally. We write names on the cups with a Sharpie so all the guests know which ones are theirs. These can be rinsed out and my brother-in-law tested some in the dishwasher (I didn't know he was doing it) and they came out fine. They are really lightweight though so I'd worry about the jet of the dishwasher knocking one off the rack and touching the heating element in the bottom, so I don't recommend trying the dishwasher!

Also great beer pong and other drinking games, picnics, the beach, and craft projects with kids. I use one for rinsing out my daughter's paintbrushes.
on May 7, 2014
I was pretty mad when I got this to find that they were not blue. The ones I got were red. If they are not going to look like the picture they should say so! I needed the blue to match the décor I wanted so this was very disappointing. Otherwise they are your standard solo cup.
on April 13, 2013
You can't beat these cups. I prefer them to glasses. They hold a lot and usually are not slippery. And, unlike other disposable cups, you could use them more than once if you're just drinking water or a semi-clear liquid.
on April 16, 2014
these may not always be red but for the price and using Amazon's sunscription service they cant be beat. We use these everyday for the price and conveience it just simply cant get any better.
on July 27, 2013
These are fantastic of course . I think of the Toby Keith song - easy to crack -yes true but otherwise great product, I like the square bottom, very sturdy.
on April 14, 2015
Red Solo Cup…
"Hey red solo cup is cheap and disposable
In fourteen years they are decomposable"
Best cold cups around.