Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 18 Truths
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 28, 2014
What did I think? I LOVED it!!!!!!! I liked book #2 even more than book #1. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down until I finished it. Absolutely love the ending and the possibilities of what's in store for book #3! I think what I like the most about this series is the originality. I read a lot of books and sometimes you feel like you're just reading the same book over and over with different names. Absolutely not the case with this series. Very original and captivating. A MUST READ FOR 2014!!!!!!!
on January 29, 2014
18 Truths was fast paced and action packed! I had to force myself to put it down at 1a.m. this morning. And now, with another snow day here in Asheville (one of the many settings of this story!), I am finished. I really like the characters of Olga and Nate. I enjoyed the the fictional explanations of the different stages or parts of heaven, and wish that they were true! This book really delves into the love triangle of 3 main characters, and will have you pulling for your favorite couple. I really must get my 14 year old daughter to read this, I think the storyline could persuade even her reluctant reader self to dig in. And once again, there is a plot twist at the end, which will leave you anxious to read the final book in the series, which comes out when?????? GREAT JOB JAMIE!
on August 21, 2014
After reading the first and best book (so far!) in this series, 18 Things, I was eager to jump right back in to the world of these characters. However, this sequel was far more shallow than I had expected. As usual with much of the teen fiction I've read, the second book is all about the love triangle between the main characters. Because of this, the story was a series of passionate kisses, fights, and making up between the protagonist and her two "soul mates." Worse, the demon/angel situation became a little too intense at the end of the book, where the main characters are tortured by demons because of a deal the protagonist made with the son of satan, who is trying to impregnate her with evil demon spawn... confused and disturbed yet? No? Well, then this book is the one for you.
on January 28, 2014
After finishing 18 Things, the first book in this trilogy, I was primed for 18 Truths, but I couldn't imagine what would happen. I dove into this second book and stayed with it until I finished. The characters are so believable. As a reader I found myself agonizing with them as they made questionable decisions, being mad at them when I thought they didn't treat each other well, and holding my breath until I knew they were safe. The author has a good handle on her characters and on the arc of the story. I can hardly wait for the last installment next year!
on March 12, 2014
I thought the first book was fantastic but I have to say I liked this one better. Once again this book was feeled with so many emotions and I found myself reacting out loud (in a good way)at different points of the book. 18 truths was very suspenseful and I loved it. After learning Olga and Nate had actually died at the end of 18 things I started wondering about Connor so it was exciting to learn what had happened with him. The ending left me wanting more so now I am very anxious for the third book and can't wait for it to come out.
on January 27, 2015
The second book had a bit of a low start for me, but once it kicked in, and did it kick in! The Underworld was an interesting place, and I liked the world building. Very interesting take on the afterlife.

And once again there's twists you don't expect!
on February 19, 2016
I received this book for my honest review.

In the second book, we are following Olga and Nate learning to live their new lives are spirit guides. Their relationship is going good, until Olga realizes she can find her childhood friend, Connor. not only was he her childhood friend, but she was always secretly in love with him. Nate takes on their new job by himself and drifts start to happen between them. Olga soon finds herself way over her head and doesn't know what to do. Can she save Connor and still keep her relationship with Nate.

This story is fast paced and full of surprises. Nate and Olga both have some issues to get through. We also get to know Connor better in this book. I don't like how Olga was thinking mostly of only herself in this book. Nate on the hand was trying to do the best he could with being new to the whole spirit guid thing. I enjoyed book one and couldn't wait to jump into this book. It definitely didn't disappoint.
on February 20, 2014
I received a gift copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. And, I really enjoyed the originality of the story and the message that's imparted within as well. Ms. Ayres produced a story that is well written and engaging with little twists and turns that made me question how it would turn out. I felt myself worrying and caring what would happen to the characters. There were times in the story that I thought the characters were doing things that didn't make sense, and I admit that I got frustrated by their actions...but it all gets wrapped up neatly in the end. 18 Things and 18 Truths should be in every teens hands.
on January 28, 2014
This book was amazing!!!! I'm someone who falls asleep minutes after opening the first page but this book grabbed my attention and I couldn't put it down!!! The first book in the trilogy, 18 Things, was outstanding and I couldn't imagine this book surpassing it. Boy was I wrong- the author's imagination sucks you right in- I felt like I was with the characters the throughout the whole book. This is a definite MUST read!!!! Looking forward to what book 3 will bring!
on February 19, 2015
This is definitely an awesome book! It's the second in a trilogy and you will definitely want to read them in order or you will find yourself lost. The first book was good and I have a small fear of books that are in a series or trilogy that the second and so on won't be as good as the first. Just like in movies the first one is usually the best, however my fear did NOT come true. This book is every bit as good as the first! I don't know how Jamie does it but she writes in a way that is unmistakably.... pure? It is just perfect! Her words, sentences, paragraphs, everything. I loved the little quotes from other sources at the beginning of the chapters. She reminded me of a lot of things I needed to be reminded of. When you read a book and it makes you want to be a better person that is amazing!!!

Have any of you thought about what heaven would be like? Like Jamie, I thought castle trimmed or built in Gold and laying around or visiting family who were there before in one big, giant castle on a cloud. I never thought about it like she writes about it in this book. I never thought about different levels and not just heaven or hell. It brings a different kind of hope to me.

Olga wants to do what she feels in her heart is right. Most of us do. She's impatient and wants what she wants right now, again don't we all? So what does she do? She makes a bad deal because she doesn't want to wait. In the process she could lose everything! She struggles with right and wrong. She struggles with temptation, and lying. God never turns his back on us though. In the end.... well... just read this trilogy, please.

This book renewed my hope. It made me think about my own relationship with God. It reminded me that although I make mistakes and may not always do what is right, God knows my true intentions. I have always thought that God judges us by right or wrong. Jamie put it a different way. She thinks God judges by intentions. Did we intend to do whatever it was that may not have been right or was the intention good and gone about in the wrong way. I like this. She made me rethink my beliefs and help shape them in a different way. Opened my eyes to different possibilities. This book or shall I say the first two books have actually helped me in my life and in my faith. I haven't read a book that has helped me in my life in awhile and it is quite refreshing.

Therefore, please PLEASE do yourself a favor and if you haven't read these amazing books do. If you have read them what do you think about them? I would love to know!