Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 13, 2013
This game is the follow up to 18 WoS Extreme Trucker and I think that the developers did a good job following up. If you are deciding whether to get the first or second game, just get the second one. All it is is the first game with a couple more locations so you don't really have to waste the money on the first game. They also did fix a couple of physics problems within the game too.

This is a really good game and the driving is realistic. I recommend you get a steering wheel and pedal set to really enjoy the game though.
on December 6, 2013
My grandson loved this game, he's played and played it. It also has a great price, and easy to download to your computer.
on December 25, 2012
Fun time-killer broken into multiple tasks of relatively short duration, allowing you to decide how much time you wnat to spend on it. Well written, but i wish it kept more perfomance statistics.
on November 26, 2012
It did take a long time to download..probably 20 minutes. But my 12 year is thrilled with it so I'm happy lol.
on November 13, 2013
This is a good game if you have a powerful computer past 2.9ghz and have a dual processor. Otherwise dont get it. It is still a great game though. Lots of cool physics.
on March 1, 2013
it was good but down took to long it cost me more then if I ordered the program disk the boys love it though I guess thats what counts
on November 6, 2014
I am very into those games. Good to play
on October 24, 2015
it wont let me play it!
on November 11, 2013
I downloaded this game for my Grandson to play while he was staying with me and we could never get it to play. I contacted Amazon help center and they did what they could but never got it to work so it was a waste of my money. As far as the game we couldn't tell you if it was good or not.
on July 1, 2013
2 stars because is super slow.. i can't even play this game... i love it but im not able to play it way to slow.. i would recomend you buy this game ONLY if you have high speed internet and you have a PC that is good! fast...etc

See 1 answered question