5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Design!
Published on July 8, 2009 by G. Quigley

3.0 out of 5 stars material
The pillows are pretty to look at but the material is not soft to the skin, actually kilns of scratchy. A more silky feel with this design would be ideal.
Published 7 months ago by Art Siegel

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Design!, July 8, 2009
G. Quigley (Lady Lake, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Janie Gross 18-inch Square Chenille Pillow, Red Zinnia (Kitchen)
These pillows are unique and make a compelling statement to any decor. I chose the red zinnia, since it fits with my accents of red in my living room. The pillow looks pretty much like the web picture shows. Only ordered a couple weeks ago, but they are well constructed, very comfortable fabric and I like the 18"x18" size rather than 16x16. These come in a variety of flowered colors, one that can be selected as an accent to pick up color in any room. They are more casual than formal, but they will be the first thing your eyes gravitate toward wherever they are placed. I thank the designer for creating a more unique decorator pillow. It is not your everyday throw pillow, and this is what is special about them. I would recommend them and believe it is difficult to be disappointed with such a unique, bright colored design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a piece of art!, August 16, 2009
I got the red flower and the yellow flower to pick up accent colors in my family room. They look really great on my sofa. They are a good size, the colors are great and they are really unique. I had a hard time searching and searching for just the right pillows. These are perfect! And I'm glad I got 2 different ones because they compliment each other nicely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow, January 26, 2010
Padme-Hum (Bryan, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This pillow brightens up my room and is true to the color in the picture. It is very sturdy and arrived in good condition in a timely fashion. I am enjoying it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Hibiscus Pillow, April 8, 2013
The fabric on this pillow is high quality-- tightly woven and colorful. The texture is lovely to look at and the blossom reminds me of pressed flowers. The color is like that of a watercolor painting. The pillow is firmly stuffed and looks wonderful on my loveseat. I highly recommend this pillow for high-key, feminine decorating. A+++

4.0 out of 5 stars well made, April 8, 2013
The color was true to the picture. The pillow seems well made and hopefully will last a very long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty.., March 29, 2013
It adds color to my grey day bed and is pretty well made. Hasn't lost its shape even though my son jumps on it all the time ! The fabric is thick and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, March 24, 2013
These pillows are beautiful and looks great on my bed!!! I would recommend them to anyone! They are also a nice size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 21, 2013
Just as pictured, colors true, great quality fabric, filling just right for size of pillow, will hold up for years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow, March 4, 2013
Mlewis (Western Colorado) - See all my reviews
I have two other Janie Gross pillows and they are an excellent buy from a quality standpoint. Construction is superb. The only thing I would change is to have the cover removable for cleaning. I will clearly buy this product again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great throw pillow., February 28, 2013
This throw pillow can give life to a boring colored room like mine my couch is leather brown, my carpet is beige my curtain is white so add this throw pillow and your room will look great.

Janie Gross 18-inch Square Chenille Pillow, Red Zinnia