- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.00 (54%)|
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burners detect the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) Digital control panel
5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 6 ft.
8) Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer if it works on induction cooktop.
9) The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
10) Low and high voltage warning system.
11) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
12) ETL approved.
Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. The model# 8100MC has an on/off switch and control for the power level and temperature levels. These cooktops are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
We are very satisfied with our purchase and the performance __ so far. Gave it only three star rating which may change after using it for awhile. Could go either way. Read morePublished 13 hours ago by T & L Hobs
I had been looking for an induction cooker.
This was a good price, and I received it in just a couple days,
Great product,quick service=happy customer!
This is a great product. Heats up surprisingly fast and then cools down pretty quickly as well. We took this on a vacation where we were not sure if we would get the food we need. Read morePublished 2 days ago by revme
We've had this unit for a few days and LOVE it. It's better than our standard flat-top electric electric cooktop. Read morePublished 3 days ago by MarkMay
Works great! Perfect soft boiled egg in 12 minutes. Still adjusting for cooking other items. Easy to use out of the box. Read morePublished 3 days ago by R. Judd
When I tried this at home with my All Clad stainless steel pots, it worked great! But then I took it up to my summer cabin and put Cuisinart stainless steel pots on it, and it... Read morePublished 3 days ago by patty
Fantastic. I wanted to test induction cooking. This cooktop is amazing.Published 3 days ago by Bccast;e
This works great and I consider it to be better then the Precision model I purchased at Walmart. The Precision has a shorter chord limiting its placement options in the kitchen,... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Bradley D. Heffelfinger