- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.00 (54%)|
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burners detect the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) Digital control panel
5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 6 ft.
8) Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer if it works on induction cooktop.
9) The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
10) Low and high voltage warning system.
11) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
12) ETL approved.
Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. The model# 8100MC has an on/off switch and control for the power level and temperature levels. These cooktops are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
I wish the temperature settings increased by much less than 30 degrees for each increase.Published 5 hours ago by speedy
I have an electric stove, and love it... but it does take forever to boil water for cooking eggs, potatoes, pasta, etc. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Dollhunter
This little cooktop is fabulous! Really love the size and efficiency of it. Induction is the way to go! Using my cast iron that I had in our camper. Awesome!Published 8 hours ago by sweetcheeks
I really enjoy this product. In fact this is my second purchase. The first unit failed at just about the two year mark. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by Scupper
I like this one better than another brand I have! My other would burn the oatmeal on the bottom by switching to warm when the timer finished. Read morePublished 1 day ago by tellfile
I am quite happy with this product, I have only had use of it for about a month and so far it cooks as advertised. Brings water to a fast boil, love that for sure. Read morePublished 1 day ago by AC Thomas
Great product. The only complaint I have is that I wish the temperature settings went up and down in smaller increments.Published 3 days ago by Mobile Guy
I bought it to cook things at work and was looking for a small unit that would fit on a table behind my desk. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Marshall Fullwood
works great but I did need to purchase a pan to use with it mine did not workPublished 3 days ago by Cheri Rubin