- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$70.00 (54%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware.
The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) Digital control panel
5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 6 ft.
8) Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer if it works on induction cooktop.
9) The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
10) Low and high voltage warning system.
11) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
12) ETL approved.
Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktops are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
Package Quantity: 1 | Color: Gold
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Using to teach a cooking class. Using this cooktop in class allowed me to move out of the kitchen (constricted area) and into a more viewer friendly area. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Inta Sraders
This is my second of this brand...excellent way to cook..i very very seldom us my range..these heat faster..and you can cook cheaper with EVEN heat. Wonderful units.Published 20 hours ago by Patrick R. Hill
For me right now I'm not to pleased with it. I'm not saying that it's no good maybe I just haven't learned to use it correctly yet. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by Rodney Cole
Love that it cools down quickly and doesn't continue to heat the kitchen, which is really important here in the south. Read morePublished 1 day ago by R. Pulliam
So much better than electric cook top and quicker. It's easy to clean. I'm sold on induction cooking because it makes me seem a much better cook than I am. Read morePublished 1 day ago by RLST
This was my second unit I am really pleased with this product..Works fast and last for long time..Published 1 day ago by barry bourne
I'm very pleased with this product. Outstanding features, reasonably priced and best of all, it's made in the USA!Published 1 day ago by Ben
This was my second purchase of one of these. It was bought as a family gift due to my satisfaction with my original purchase. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Joseph Carson
We love this cooktop! We own a tiny organic bakery/cafe, and use this handy, portable induction cooktop in our kitchen daily and in our coffee bar when we're making our syrups. Read morePublished 2 days ago by E. Hendrix