- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Sale:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$70.00 (54%)|
The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) Digital control panel
5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 6 ft.
8) Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer if it works on induction cooktop.
9) The auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected.
10) Low and high voltage warning system.
11) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
12) ETL approved.
Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktops are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
We have three - one has minor switching problems - but all in all very nice price and quality item.Published 1 day ago by John Calypso
I purchased this July 2014. After 3 months, the temp controls would not heat items beyond 350, despite the fact that I attempted to set the temp above 350. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Steve.R
Bought one. Then I bought a second one 2 weeks later. This unit performs. Tossed the old plate and coil brands. Excellent.Published 1 day ago by heavyu
Haven't used it yet. Check if you have the right kind of pans, some want work.Published 2 days ago by DEANIE SMITH
Dynamite unit very happy although 90 % of my cookware is useless now and I must purchase new cookware.Published 3 days ago by Robert Meiers
Worked well during first test. Can't wait to use it during the holiday season.Published 3 days ago by Steven J Turek
Pros: I can take it on my back yard to keep heat and steam off my house in hot humid summer days. Like this stove.Published 3 days ago by Snow Kiter
Please be aware. I purchased the cooktop for less than a year haven't used that more than 5 times. Today when I tried to use it, it gave me a E0 error code. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Pak Keung Yip