5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well on my big head
I was cautious ordering these without trying them on to see how they fit, since I have a larger than normal head and proportional ears to go with it. This product fits perfectly and keeps my ears nice in warm in the winter weather.

Here are the reasons why I gave it 5 stars.
- Soft cushions
- Comfortable/not irritating with prolonged use
- Very...
Published 12 months ago by Nico

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm & comfy; a bit small
Really good ear warmers. Very comfortable and warm lining. It's adjustable, but it's a little too small. They advertise as one size fits all, but that can't literally be the case (as it's not for me). It still works great & I wear it, but it would be more comfortable on my head if it could be a little longer.
Published 11 months ago by Charles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well on my big head, December 17, 2013
This review is from: 180s Urban Ear Warmer (Apparel)

Here are the reasons why I gave it 5 stars.
- Soft cushions
- Comfortable/not irritating with prolonged use
- Very light weight
- Strong quality fabric
- Adjustable size
- Very fashionable with business attire
- Does not mess up hair
- Keeps ears toasty warm
- Still comfortable while using earphones (better sound)
- Easily portable (can snap on arm/wrist)

The only downside (if you can call it a downside) is that it muffles noise, so if you are walking and talking out in the cold it is a little difficult to hear what someone is saying, but that is to be expected if you are purchasing this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to., November 30, 2012
This review is from: 180s Urban Ear Warmer (Apparel)
Very sturdy and warm. Great for Chicago winters. I wish these were cheaper though, but because of the brand they're not. I've tried other brands and they're usually not good. Although, I will mention that my friend got a pair of 180s once and they were really bad quality. Rest assured though that the Ment's Urban type are quite good. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG these are awesome, December 26, 2013
This review is from: 180s Urban Ear Warmer (Apparel)
i was skeptical but my ears get cold and i am a wuss, so i thought i would try them. they adjust easily and across a fairly wide range. there is a ratchet system inside at the back of the neck and so they can be adjusted and they stay put. the ear covers are fairly comfy and they stay in place. yeah, they should but the DO!

so as for warmth, they rock. my ears actually got too hot while i was sledding. sure i am fat and out of shape so when i overheated my head got hot and these kept in the heat. in the wind they did the job, and they did not overheat my ears if i was not exerted. they just work and i love these.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Absolutely LOVE Them!!!, January 28, 2014
This review is from: 180s Urban Ear Warmer (Apparel)
I bought these for myself during the winter of 2013-14 in the Chicago-land vacinity. I love them!! i am a professional that wears a suit every day and these complement my professional attire perfectly. Very warm - I've worn them in -20F weather and can't complain. I also like the grey versus the black. Everyone has black - be different - get the grey! AND, the price can't be beat!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm & comfy; a bit small, January 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 22, 2013
This review is from: 180s Urban Ear Warmer (Apparel)
Works like earmuffs without the goofy look. Appropriate for professional or casual wear. Comfortable, easy to stuff in a pocket or carry around the sleeve, would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars received as expected, December 16, 2013
This review is from: 180s Urban Ear Warmer (Apparel)
received as expected and easy to use.
They keep the ears really warm and i should have ordered them much sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars 180s Men's Urban, Black, One Size Ear Muffs, May 20, 2014
This review is from: 180s Urban Ear Warmer (Apparel)
I bought these first for my dad, then for my husband, they both love them. They fold up and fit in their pocket and really keep their ears warm. And they don't get in the way of glasses or hats.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Earmuffs Ever!, December 24, 2014
This review is from: 180s Urban Ear Warmer (Apparel)
My wife and I had two pair of 180s a number of years ago; we loved them! Unfortunately, both pair came and went. The two pair I got through Amazon were basically replacements. The new 180s are just like our older ones, which is good since we really liked the first pair. They are the best earmuffs I've ever had. Born and raised in the Houston, Texas area, earmuffs were not needed that often. Now living in the greater Dallas, Texas area (where it gets somewhat colder, sooner, and lasts longer than Houston) we both missed our long lost 180s. Glad to have the new pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fiance approved, April 22, 2014
Daisy "Daisy4yoo" (Orange County, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 180s Urban Ear Warmer (Apparel)
I bought this for my fiance for our NY trip in January (polar vortex time). He loved it, it kept his ears warm. I also think it looks very stylish.

180s Urban Ear Warmer