Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 4, 2014
These gloves are well made, warm, and not bulky. They are great for 30-50 degree weather. Above 50, my hands start sweating, below 30 my hands start getting cold.

Would have been 5 stars but I really need something for 10-30 degree
on January 28, 2014
These gloves are very comfortable and very warm. This has been a brutally cold winter and I am prepared for it with these gloves. I have worn them in below zero weather with wind chills of -20 to clean snow off the car and walk walking around as I go in and out of stores while running errands. My hands have not been cold in the three weeks of January 2014 in which I have worn these gloves. I can leave them on while driving as the leather on the palms and fingers allow me to grip the wheel with no slipping. The leather does help with touch screens as I can make or take cell phone calls and operate the touch screen in my car without removing them; however, they aren't good for texting. The finger tips are too large to discriminate between letters. I am really glad I got these gloves when I did! These polar vortices have been nasty!!
on January 22, 2014
I went snowboarding a few times with these and I must say they are a lot warmer than i expected. I brought a few pairs of gloves with me, but I never had to use them because these gloves did the trick!
on February 15, 2014
This down glove fits very well, but my hands are still cold in the cold Winter of Boston. Perhaps it will be useful for Spring
on December 26, 2013
The smart-phone touch screen capability feature is great, they're super grippy for driving or bicycling, and they're warm and waterproof! Pretty much the best gloves ever.
on December 9, 2012
Hello! I have these glowes for few days- already one side have hole- there you can see waterproof material- it is from cellophane!!! :(( Now i understand why i have this wet hands feeling.... Glowes works on touch screen- but this is one good side. I am very dissapointed :(( Think to buy good glowes, but ... money wasting :((
on February 21, 2014
The XL fit a bit small for me ( XL size is usually fine to a bit large in other brands)
for a smaller dressier glove they're fine, for standing at the train station for any longer period in sub 20 degree temps go for something a bit warmer.
Otherwise I'm pretty satisfied.
on December 16, 2014
The men in my family have had these before. They are warm and comfortable. Great for anyone in the cold weather.
on February 3, 2015
a little bit too big, but very nice and worm
on May 26, 2014
It fits really tight on my hands, I've never had an x-large do that. Usually I wear a large size.
It's also not as warm as I expected.