5.0 out of 5 stars 180s ear warmers
This winter has been brutal in Minnesota. I have tried different hats, scarfs, face masks, etc to keep my ears warm. I finally bought a pair of ear muffs/warmers. Keeps the freezing air out and soooooo warm. The price is very reasonable too. My ears thank you.
Published 11 months ago by cindy r

1.0 out of 5 stars Has very little Down for a filler.
Published on December 27, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Has very little Down for a filler., December 27, 2012
This review is from: 180s Women's Down Ear Warmers (Apparel)
I bought this for my wife for the holly Season. It is too small to be comfortable for her. There is no down in the pockets of the muffs in contact with one's ears. A fleece fabric liner is against the ear, and one can feel the coiled spring underneath. When pulling the ear muffs apart to size it larger the fabric gets too taut eventually drawing the muffs tight again. It wasn't cheap, so I would have expected more, and now the box is gone so no way to return it. The item would be fine for a teenager looking for a fashion accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars 180s ear warmers, March 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome ear warmer - just holding your ears warm anytime, September 18, 2013
This review is from: 180s Women's Down Ear Warmers (Apparel)
I bought these one for my wife and I've to say that this ear warmers keep your ears warm at any time.
Here in New York it's not only cold - it's also very very windy during the winter - not a prob with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect earmuffs, March 20, 2014
These earmuffs are great. They are sturdy and have lasted me through a rough Chicago winter. As the primary brand in a major metropolitan area, you'll blend in with this stylish alternative to hats.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST EAR WARMERS MADE!, June 28, 2014
This review is from: 180s Women's Down Ear Warmers (Apparel)
These are the best on the market. Lost my first pair (hoping a homeless person found them that needed them more than I did) so found these and will never use any others. LOVE LOVE LOVE...

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but they slip, April 9, 2014
Mombeast "Mombeast" (El dorado hills, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Nice and warm, but they do slip and I have to pause and adjust them. I'd get some in the future with a different fabric covering.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, March 11, 2014
This review is from: 180s Women's Down Ear Warmers (Apparel)
The comfort and wrap around makes these earmuffs easy to use and enjoyable. Keeping my ears toasty. Thanks for reading. The Bike Chaplain

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 9, 2014
BeckyS (East Fallowfield, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 180s Women's Down Ear Warmers (Apparel)
Perfect fit and easily adjusted. Even warmer than the pair I lost and needed to replace. They also make good ear protectors is a pinch.

2.0 out of 5 stars Painful, February 22, 2014
Chocomint (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 180s Women's Down Ear Warmers (Apparel)
Based on the picture I guess I assumed these would be typical earmuffs. I don't know why I thought this except for the way the earmuffs are perched vertically. These are behind-the-head earmuffs, in case you are confused as I was. That means that the band goes behind your head rather than on top of it, and you have to fight against gravity by tightening the adjustable band. There are plastic clips inside the earmuffs that are supposed to, when tightened properly, hold them in place and keep them from slipping down.

I have a slightly smaller-than-average head, which means that as tight as I make it, it's never tight enough. But the plastic clips still hurt. If you're prone to "headband headache" or "ponytail headache," I can assure you that these will be very unpleasant to wear for any period of time. You also have to make sure that they're not upside-down, or else the clips will be under your ear and hurt even more.

If you have your hair in a ponytail or otherwise up/back, they might stay in place, although if you wear glasses (I do) they won't sit right because of those plastic clips and they'll push the earpiece of your glasses into your head. If your hair is down and not pushed back away from your ears, the earmuffs will just slide down. Period. They won't stay up at all.

But they're very warm. At least they have that going for them.

Since I had an exceptionally hard time finding earmuffs this winter, and we had so many days that were in the single digits and below, I really needed something that wasn't a hat and that I could wear on my walk to work. But I think this is the only winter these earmuffs will see, and I'll try to find something less painful and more suitable for my needs next year.

3.0 out of 5 stars REALLY WARM BUT SMALL, February 21, 2014
This review is from: 180s Women's Down Ear Warmers (Apparel)
These ear warmers are great for keeping your ears warm but they seem to be really small. I ended up buying the same ones only in mens. The mens fits nicely. I think the womens size would fit a child better.

180s Women's Down Ear Warmers, Black, One Size