Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 10, 2010
I have never worn the behind-the-ear warmers before and was hesitant since I thought they'd slip off. However, I was pleasantly surprised to put these on and find out that they are quite comfortable and do not slip off. They're adjustable, so I can have a more snug fit or a loose fit. They keep my ears very warm without blocking out a lot of sound. I would recommend buying these ear warmers.
on December 28, 2010
I got these as a gift this Christmas and I really like them. They are very warm, and only slightly stifle sound.

Usually, I wear my hair up high, so hats are frustrating and my ears always end up very cold!

I find the fit comfortable, especially considering that I actually have a big head (I can't wear women's hats, I usually have to buy from the men's section!!)

The only downside is that after a long time wearing, behind my ears hurt - right where my glasses arms sit.

I would definitely recommend these to a friend, regardless.
on December 30, 2010
I have a hard time finding earmuffs that fit and stay on my ears. These are a great fit (adjustable for any head size). They are very warm and you can still hear really well with them on too!
on December 27, 2011
My wife loved these ear warmers. They are expandable and even fit my big head. Wonderful item for the cold winters.
on January 21, 2010
It's tough to write a review for a product such as this; I've not spent time evaluating different brands of ear warmers and thus I have no way to really judge these.

All I can say is that the product is as-advertised, they do adjust easily and nicely to fit snugly, and they do provide decent warmth for the ears without overly-blocking sound. I find they are a nice blend of warmth, comfort and are practical.

My only negative is I think they are a bit expensive for what they are- there are certainly less expensive related products available, but I can't fairly judge those cheaper products. At least I can say that these are 'good' so I found them to be worth the expense.
on October 10, 2013
Finally, an ear warmer that fits over your ears...and fuzzy warm too. You just stretch it open in the back, and then push them together for easy storage into a pocket when you are done. I love them. The price is right and I plan on buying everyone a pair for the holidays.
on February 5, 2014
These are the warmers most comfortable ear muffs ever! I put them underneath my hair instead of on top and the stay put without falling off. The lining is warm and soft.
on October 11, 2013
I love these cute and discreet ear warmers! Because they do not go OVER your head, it's easy to wear them with a knit hat for those cold days! My teen really likes these too! Recommend.
on February 4, 2014
Yes, these are adjustable but nerve racking. IF you can get them to fit, the place where they adjust (behind the head) keeps clicking and doesn't stay adjusted. So, you gotta take them off and keep adjusting them.....over and over and over. I got the adjustment to stay for a few minutes...by totally keeping my head still... and the pressure on my ears was unbearable. So, they are worthless to me.
on February 14, 2013
I love 180s ear warmers! They are so comfortable and really keep my ears nice and warm. The warmers are nicely padded and don't pinch like some ear muffs do. I love this ice pink color, too. It goes well with my raspberry down coat! I would recommend these to any of my girlfriends!