5.0 out of 5 stars They work!
Published on November 10, 2010 by consumer

1.0 out of 5 stars After many days of wear, these still hurt.
180's have always been my favorite ear muffs in cold weather so I did not doubt these would work very well.
From day 1 this new pair has caused pain on the sides of my face. At first I thought it was because they were "new." but after weeks of daily wear the pain still happens. I was even wondering if these were not the
REAL 180's !! I need to get something...
Published on December 11, 2010 by dogwalker

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, November 10, 2010
I have never worn the behind-the-ear warmers before and was hesitant since I thought they'd slip off. However, I was pleasantly surprised to put these on and find out that they are quite comfortable and do not slip off. They're adjustable, so I can have a more snug fit or a loose fit. They keep my ears very warm without blocking out a lot of sound. I would recommend buying these ear warmers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm, but maybe not for glasses wearers?, December 28, 2010
This review is from: 180s Women's Tahoe Ear Warmers (Apparel)
I got these as a gift this Christmas and I really like them. They are very warm, and only slightly stifle sound.

Usually, I wear my hair up high, so hats are frustrating and my ears always end up very cold!

I find the fit comfortable, especially considering that I actually have a big head (I can't wear women's hats, I usually have to buy from the men's section!!)

The only downside is that after a long time wearing, behind my ears hurt - right where my glasses arms sit.

I would definitely recommend these to a friend, regardless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my large head :), December 30, 2010
Kacey S (Nashville, TN, USA) - See all my reviews
I have a hard time finding earmuffs that fit and stay on my ears. These are a great fit (adjustable for any head size). They are very warm and you can still hear really well with them on too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 27, 2011
My wife loved these ear warmers. They are expandable and even fit my big head. Wonderful item for the cold winters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Are warm, fit nicely, January 21, 2010
It's tough to write a review for a product such as this; I've not spent time evaluating different brands of ear warmers and thus I have no way to really judge these.

All I can say is that the product is as-advertised, they do adjust easily and nicely to fit snugly, and they do provide decent warmth for the ears without overly-blocking sound. I find they are a nice blend of warmth, comfort and are practical.

My only negative is I think they are a bit expensive for what they are- there are certainly less expensive related products available, but I can't fairly judge those cheaper products. At least I can say that these are 'good' so I found them to be worth the expense.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits!, October 10, 2013
Finally, an ear warmer that fits over your ears...and fuzzy warm too. You just stretch it open in the back, and then push them together for easy storage into a pocket when you are done. I love them. The price is right and I plan on buying everyone a pair for the holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars 180s womens tahoe ear warmers, February 5, 2014
These are the warmers most comfortable ear muffs ever! I put them underneath my hair instead of on top and the stay put without falling off. The lining is warm and soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and functional, October 11, 2013
I love these cute and discreet ear warmers! Because they do not go OVER your head, it's easy to wear them with a knit hat for those cold days! My teen really likes these too! Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ear Warmer, March 4, 2013
i bought these once before and after a few years I lost them. They are the best ear warmers I have ever had so had to buy another pair. They are comfortable and don't mess up your hair

1.0 out of 5 stars After many days of wear, these still hurt., December 11, 2010
REAL 180's !! I need to get something better and will not buy this kind again.

180s Women's Tahoe Ear Warmers