Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 180s Women's Urban Earmuffs, Snow, One Size
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on October 6, 2012
Simple, comfortable and warm! I highly recommend these ear warmers. Easily adjustable and fold up into a nice small size.
on October 30, 2013
I love these muffs. They are pretty, but the only thing is they don't quite fit. I have a small head. I think these are made for people with average heads. If you are a small headed person...expect this not to fit well. It's not the muff's fault, but it would have been nice to know a true to size evaluation.
on January 2, 2013
I suppose they keep your ears warm, but I did not find them comfortable and I don't think they will stay on very well. They feel kind of loose, but at the same time press on my ears in places. It may be the shape of my head or the fact that I have long hair. They adjust but don't seem to adjust to fit to my head properly.
on December 4, 2012
I walk my dog every day and in the Northwest at this time of year warm is wonderful. They fit great under my hooded coats.
on May 7, 2013
Always wanted a pair of ear warmers, and these fit the bill. They are warm and keep the wind and bitter winter cold out of my ears. Good choice and color matches most everything. Thank you!
on December 23, 2012
only kind of earmuffs I buy and only brand of this type of ear muffs I buy because the mechanism lasts a long time and stays on your head.
on December 27, 2013
This is my 3rd pair of 180's! I love them, they are warm and comfortable! I will continue to buy them in the future.
on December 14, 2012
These are pretty nice. They keep you warm and stay on tight enough. Pretty convenient and worth the price! Super:D