5.0 out of 5 stars As i sit here before work i think some think the jeans are not as pictured but they are to ME!!!!!!
GREAT SEXY FEEL,cling to the bod perfectly for me. . . sexy to me es how i feel em something,and the jeggings feel like denim i m gettin compliments,premise on my Tall Model Slender Legs tone,and slender hip area, that i love. and so for me they are perfecta.5 STARS EASY i love them. Yes they are light thinly-type imo,material but wow.fit me so nice,my friend short 5'5 or...
Published 9 months ago by Songtress_RedheadLaw

1.0 out of 5 stars Manufacture does NOT know woman's sizes!
Published 12 months ago by NOT HAPPY!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Manufacture does NOT know woman's sizes!, November 26, 2013
Ordered these, pulled out of package, tag said 3X...NOT! Gave them to friend at work...I am a 22w/24w or 2X/3X, Friend is 14/16...These 3X are even tight on her... There is a large difference between a woman's size 14 and a woman's 24. If you are a plus size gal, pass on these, because whoever made them does not know what plus size is! The sad part here is I think I may be to late to give a warning, I just noticed these are out of stock. I guess no one else will get "dupped" into buying these, thank goodness. What a WAIST of money!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't what I expected...to say the least!!!!, December 2, 2013
This review is from: 1826 Knit Plus Size High Waist Skinny Jeggings Legging Women's Denim JEANS Color (Apparel)
I purcahsed these pair of jeggings. They do run small or somewhat small. Also make sure that you are purchasing the right jeggings. There are two categories for jeggings. First you have the jeggings that are leggings that looks like denim. Second you have the jeggings that are true cross between denim and legging material. "Denim Jeggings" are essentially a denim fabric with elasticity of a legging. I bought two pair of these since I have been looking everywhere for jeggings for curvaceous women and not have to pay too much of a high price for them, since unfortunately extra fabric on any clothes item will be that much higher to pay for. I came across these, while searching on Amazon. I was excited to say the least. I ordered them in black and if all went well I was going to purchase these jeggings in the blue and other colors when/if offered. They are stretchy and comfortable once you get them on. "BUT" ...yes there is a "#BUT"....! Do back to what I was saying, when I went to try them on and they did fit me just fine. I would suggest a larger size or two, since they are tight around the ankle or leg opening, which may cause you to tug a little to get them on. But needless to say when I put them on...the crotch part unraveled. The stitching wasn't sewn well and the material is delicate, will tear easily and guess what? The next thing you know there is/will be a hole in your jeggings. I immediately contacted the seller and I am getting a replacement pair and the seller told me to disregard the pair that was damaged. Even though I was pleased with the courteousness of the seller and with the seller handling my issue(s). I'm still concern that if I put on the other pair and the one that is being replaced will the jeggings do the same. Before you buy, do the research on jeggings or leggings...honestly with any material, fabric or product that you aren't sure about or of. The jeggings really isn't worth the money to spend on, unless you purchase the right jeggings! I do hope that my other pairs won't do the same thing but if so..it will be money as they say "just thrown away." So all-in-all these jeggings wasn't/aren't/isn't what I expected to say the least. I'm sure the seller has other items to sell/offer that I will purchase in the near future...it just won't be any of the jeggings!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, November 30, 2013
I was very disappointed with this purchase. Not true to size.It is way too small. Also, it was not true to color.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to is size, December 17, 2013
.The pants are not true to it size. The materialis too thin.I order a size 2x and it look like a size 7.I would not recommedn this product for purchase. Its a waste of money!!!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit, January 29, 2014
Terrible fit not true to size at all! Have to send back. Not happy with the quality of the leggings either. Very yhin

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit Not right, January 21, 2014
may have to get a size up. Gave it to my cousin and it fit her perfectly. It just didn't feel like a 3x like it was supposed to be

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, January 8, 2014
I ordered these jeggings purposefully a size larger and they felt like they were 3 sizes too small. The material is nice and seems to be a quality product but the sizing is very off. I am disappointed

1.0 out of 5 stars RUNS SMALL AND CHEAP MATERIAL, January 25, 2014
Totally disappointed. I get pants advertised like this was, but so much better quality and for less money. This was a complete rip off

1.0 out of 5 stars skinny...3X?...are you kidding???, March 4, 2014
I placed an order from Amazon.com following directions by clicking on the needed sized jeans 3X...are you kidding me? When they arrived, I couldn't even get them on my legs to try and pull up...at least, provide the right size if you are going to charge such high prices!!! I'm here to warn prospective buyers not to buy this product....but if you do, order 4 sizes too big for you!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a typical 3x size 22-26!, March 4, 2014
These pants are so cute but the 3x tag is not a typical plus size pants. They are actually closer to a size 14/16. Would revise the rating if the size discrepancy is noted in the description.