Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1826 Stretchy BLACK denim jeans HIGH WAIST WOMENS PLUS SIZE pants SKINNY LEG PL-880
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 18, 2014
I was skeptical about buying a pair of jeans online because I'm a curvy women... but I took a chance and purchase 2 pair of jeans, black and blue...They fit me perfectly and have the nerve 2 B comfortable:~) I Found my Jean Land :~)
on February 20, 2014
I was excited about their fit which was good but not too tight. They fit and ride like regular jeans with a lot of give, which is exactly what I wanted. The price was good, too. I will be ordering more in other colors.
on March 4, 2014
I hate living in a smaller town with hardly any choices of places to shop, so have resulted in online shopping. They fit perfectly, very comfortable, and a great price.
on February 3, 2014
Bought several colors. They wash and dry easily. Fit very comfortably and length is perfect. Stretchy material is very smooth and the studs are a nice accent.
on March 18, 2014
I love, love, love these jeans. I wish there were more variety in styles because I would buy every single pair there are. They fit perfect, hugged every curve just right, and don't roll down or ride up. I've washed them three times now and they're still just as black as when I took them out of the package.
on July 17, 2014
Cute. Been looking for a pair of black skinny jeans that would fit me forever. I am kind of short so these are a bit long (I'm 5'4). I have big hips/thighs/ass and a small waist so these kind of pucker if pulled up too high. The ankle isn't as skinny as I'd like them to be, but I'm still going to wear them.
on April 10, 2014
These pants fit so well and look good but they are low riders not high waist pants they sent them fast I loved how they look and fit so I gave them five stars but they are no high waist pants
on February 3, 2015
They run just a bit smaller than expected and smell weird.. like that of being burnt or smoked somehow. Cant explain it. Not bad but smell doesn't come off easily. Have washed them at least 5 times... smell is still very prominent.
on July 2, 2015
Apparently I bought the first our in a fat day, ladies, you all know what I mean. Went back and got 2 more in the right size, but am not returning the big ones because we all know we need a 'fat' pair for those days, lol!

Anyway, I LOVE these jeans! They are just a little more narrow at the waist to keep them from falling down. Nice spandex, just enough to stretch a little, bit won't stretch out completely like Lane Bryant jeans do. Nice and dark black color-Not just a little faded like some others. I am 5'3" and not small by any means, but I have skinny legs. These jeans aren't wide legged-they're a bit narrower than other plus size, which I like.

I highly recommend these. I'd give them a 10 if I could. :-D
I have been losing weight rapidly, and I originally ordered these jeans one size smaller because other items in this brand that I ordered ran rather large. I had to reorder this particular pair if jeans in a larger size because I found that they ran smaller than the Twill jeans/capris. This pair fit perfectly. I would like to comment that they are really NOT high-waisted as advertised. Unless you want to have the "muffin top" look, you better stick with ordering your regular size or maybe just one size up. Then, they are perfect! For example, I am at a point in my weight loss where I am now abloe to wear a size 18 in most brands (obviously, each brand differed slightly, so it is no guarantee), but since these are "stretchy" jeans and supposed to be high-waisted, I thought I would be safe with the size 20. Nope! The size 20 "fit" but they zip up below the waist, hence "muffin top" look! The size 22 was perfect. However, the size 20 in the Twill Jean stretchy capris I had ordered previously, slide down every time I wear them. I am keeping the smaller size as I expect they will look good in a few weeks, but just giving you an FYI. I still rated them well because I do like them a lot; I just wish that I had "listened" to the advice on other reviewers of this item regarding the waist level being too low.