Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on July 24, 2013
Has real pockets, fly, and zipper but fits like a jegging
Very soft and comfortable
Not sheer
Thin, not too durable

*For reference, I normally wear an 18 in jeans and got these in 16 because I knew from looking at the material they are made of that they would give and stretch, and I was spot on.

I like my pants to be very tight - to fit like jeggings or leggings but to be real pants instead of knit/pj/lounge material. The reason for this is that I am shaped funny and if they fit my waist/hips they are too big in the legs, and if they fit my legs they make a muffin top. Jeggings solve this with their stretch so that I don't feel like I'm wearing a gunny sack on my legs, but avoiding the muffin top from the waist being too tight. I know there is a lot of hate out there for jeggings/leggings, but their fit style really works for people who don't have money/skills to tailor every pair of pants they own.

That being said, these are exactly what I was looking for. They fit very close and tight but have enough stretch to accommodate anything that is a little disproportionate in your figure that would make 'normal' fit styles difficult for you in one area or another. I plan to buy lots of these for work in both this capri and the normal pant length for the winter months. The one negative I have is that the material isn't that durable. My legs touch at the top, so they pill up after a day of wear. I have a pill shaver that I use on the upper inner leg of the pant between wears, but I know these won't last as long as other pants I have. I might get some iron-on mending fabric and try applying it to the inside of the material to reinforce it enough to stop a hole from being worn by my constant walking. I am rough on my uniform pants, so a hole wearing in the the upper leg isn't uncommon for me, just usually takes a little longer than these will. If you are buying these to wear for everyday I'm sure they will last a decent amount of time.

Its fit and comfort outweigh the negative of thin material enough to still warrant 5 stars from me, so you know I'm serious about really loving the fit. I love these, if you like tight fitting pants you will too (just remember to go down a size from what you have to get in conventional, stiff jeans.)
on June 6, 2013
The Capri pants are very light weight and will be extremely comfortable for the hot summer. I prefer the high waist as it fits nicely and there is no peek-a-boo issues with your backside exposed while sitting down. Colors are great, I ordered the black, green, red and oasis. Fast shipping, thanks Discount Jungle and Amazon! Yahoo, I see they now come in Navy,Perfect!

I ordered the navy just this June, and I find that they are smaller, or a skinny cut compared to my older pairs. I can't wear them yet, as they are too small even though they are the same size as the previous pairs I am wearing. I put them at nearly one size smaller. As I do have the next smaller size in these too. I was so looking forward to wearing the navy with a number of tops, maybe in a few weeks if I lose more weight.
on May 2, 2013
This is the 1st time I bought this pants from this company. The fit and color is perfect. They are very comfortable and it's true plus size. The quality of the fabric is high quality. Highly recommended!!! Will buy more colors in the future.
on June 21, 2013
These shipped SUPER fast! I ordered them on Monday, received them on Thursday. Was SO excited to find what looked like a quality pair of Capri's that wouldn't show off more crack than I wanted to. What I got where a pair of "leggings". They fit like my yoga capri's do. I think I'll keep one pair for just that.....but not to wear in public. After all, who really wants to see that????!!!! So disappointed!!
on April 4, 2014
I was a bit skeptical about buying clothes on line as if wrong fit its a pain to send back. I got these out and thought these are going to be too small.
I was wrong. They fit perfect, have that bit of stretch that makes them so comfortable. I like capris that are tight around the calf and these are perfect.
Someone said they were like yoga pants. I don't feel that way. With a nice top, cute flip flops I am ready for my trip to Europe.
In fact ordered 2 more pair. I now have the mint green (gorgeous) fushia (lovely shade). Going for navy (for more dressy evenings )and Oasis as it looks nice.
Colours are true as shown and I love these capris.
on June 15, 2013
I found the fit and material of the capris very good. My daughter said they make my butt look good. Can't get a better review then that!!
on July 8, 2013
I like these pants, I bought two. They seem to fit OK. I bought a 16 and I'm losing weight, I'm now wearing size 14. I was afraid to buy that at the time. They are big on me, but that's only because I bought the wrong size, I believe. I've been pretty rough on them, going to the beach and on hikes in them, but I have also worn them to work since my office is somewhat casual. I have no complaints.
on November 12, 2015
Buyer beware! Their sizing is way off. I wear 16 and 18 normally 18s are very loose on me, I ordered sz 18 and could barely button it. They also say that these are high waist but they are mid rise at best. So then I thought no big deal, I'll just get a larger size that should fix the problem so I made the return and requested a bigger size, they did not have the colors I ordered in a larger size (their issue) so they refunded my $ but they did not refund the original shipping I paid and on top of that they charged me a 15% restocking fee. I could see that would be fair if I returned the pants because I did not like them. But both issues were theirs. False advertising on the size and no stock to replace in a larger size. I say again buyer beware, be sure you can afford to have clothing that doesn't fit sit in you closet or expect to forfeit your shipping +15% regardless of who is at fault.
on February 18, 2016
I bought 4 pairs of these, white, black, red, and navy blue. Each color fits a little differently. The black ones have a very low rise and I'm constantly tugging them up. The rest are slightly higher but not much. The white ones have a fancier button on the back pocket. . I need a higher rise or pants have a tendency to roll down my tummy. It's so annoying!! These pants are ok. Not great but not bad. They look good on me, especially with a tunic top as they run a bit tight too. There is almost but not quite a gap in the back. If I had ordered up a size they would have fit even worse. I like that they are inexpensive. I recently lost a major amount of weight and I am still losing so these are good for now until I get to my goal weight at which time I'll buy some higher quality pants.
Bottom line, they run a bit right but have a bit of a gap in the back. The rise is too low if you have a tummy.
on July 30, 2015
When I first wore them they were pretty good. I washed them in warm water and they shrunk a lot. The legs are very tight and I don't have big legs. I thought then would stretch out like jeans often do but that hasn't happened. I will have to go on a diet.