4.0 out of 5 stars skipping Corners but super great shorts
Im in love with theses shorts( didt matter wen i replaced front button/or redid the hemline ) i m so happy they are so soft comfy.
Published 23 days ago by alisha m williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Not wast I expected
I was expecting snug shorts that stretched but the shorts I got were very very tight and did stretch a little. I was also expecting the shorts to be darker as they were described as blue to black. They were just light blue and dark blue. I can't send them back because I was so excited I threw away everything that came with them. Maybe I can give them as a gift.
Published 1 month ago by Maria A.

4.0 out of 5 stars skipping Corners but super great shorts, July 2, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not wast I expected, June 25, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, June 16, 2014
Love them, very smooth and comfortable, stretches to fit just right and not too small. Ordered two more pairs in different colors

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter liked these. She opted to get the capris instead ..., July 25, 2014
My daughter liked these . She opted to get the capris instead of the shorts. The sale went very well and she says they are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 16, 2014
These fit perfectly and they're so comfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 23, 2014