Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1883 by Lucchese Men's Western Boot
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 9, 2011
From the first moment I wear them, my feet felt in love with this boots... They are comfortable, light weighted, stylish, an a whole lot of other good adjectives... I am a big boots fan, and by far this boots are among my favorites... By the way, I have not a big feet, but is actually quite "wide" (sorry if I used the wrong word) and all my shoes are 10.5, and the same was with this one, I bought a 10.5 D and fit like a glove... I have spent 14 straight hour wearing them, and I walk a lot, and no complains at all...
on January 6, 2013
Great boots.
As with all leather there are blemishes or imperfections in the grain so you cannot choose unless you shop in person. It makes every pair unique.
on September 8, 2009
Boots are very comfortable without a break-in required. I wear an 11.5 in Nike USA sizes, and went to a 12.0 for this boot. The distressed look is excellent up close.
on October 2, 2013
My boots were as expected from Luchese,top quality,good fit.This is my fourth purchase of diferent styles and never have I been disappointed.They are truly a five star product.
on January 29, 2015
This review based on my overall experience...which was an epic fail. Ordered a 9D from Amazon. What I receceived must have been an 11B although there was no indication of this on the box. The boots were a horrible fit, almost crushing my forefoot with my heel riding at least an inch up when I tried to walk. They were also about an inch longer than my 9D Tony Lamas. Returned them for refund and went shopping at the local boot outlet and was fitted perfectly with a size 9D Lucchese 1883. Lesson learned...boots are not meant to be purchased online.
on December 6, 2014
I own several pair of Luccheses that I purchased at retail, so I could try them on to be sure the fit was just right. As I consistently wear the same size in Luccheses, I was pretty confident that ordered via Amazon the boots would fit satisfactorily. They arrived and as expected, they fit right to size. Great looking boots at a reasonable price, especially for Lucchese quality.
on April 23, 2015
Great looking boot but we're to narrow and tight,
on July 28, 2014
The boots look and feel great. Great price. Delivered as planned on time.
on June 29, 2015
I have had this boot for several years and these are great boots. fit like a glove on my feet and have had complements while riding my bike to work in them. I was looking for similar boots and was surprised to find the same boots for sale i don't need another set of these but they are beautiful natural looking boots.

See 1 answered question