5.0 out of 5 stars Best Towels I Ever Got!
I did some searching around for some towels for the house. Wasn't looking for fancy colored-printed towels.
I went to Amazon and found these Bath Towels-Commercial Quality. I liked the idea that it comes bundled and you get 8ct.
Published on May 14, 2010 by J. Armer

2.0 out of 5 stars How Did U Measure These?
These towels are VERY Thin. They are advertised as 25 " X 58 ". My tape Measure gets 25 " X 50 ".
Published on June 18, 2010 by David F. Ellis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Towels I Ever Got!, May 14, 2010
This review is from: 1888 Mills Bath Towels Commercial Quality - 8ct
I ordered these and after I got them, they are what they say, commercial quality, like the kind you see in hotels. They dry faster in the dryer than a normal colored towel would. I liked them so much, I completed my set by buying the matching Hand Towels and Wash Cloths. Thank you Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sure surprised me, March 12, 2010
Charles J "biker dad" (hoffman estates, illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1888 Mills Bath Towels Commercial Quality - 8ct
I purchased these feeling that the price i paid would result in a rather cheap product....fooled me. These are quite well made and absorb well. I've washed these about 10 times and so far they hold up very well. For the price I would buy these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for guests and other uses, August 1, 2010
This review is from: 1888 Mills Bath Towels Commercial Quality - 8ct
Bought this towel looking for something cheap. it's not very thick and kind of short, but they work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1888 Mills Bath Towels Commercial Quality - 8ct, July 30, 2011
JBT (Atlanta GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1888 Mills Bath Towels Commercial Quality - 8ct
Everyday towels have a hard life at our house...lots of washing and lots drying in an electric dryer. I discovered years ago that commercial, hotel quality towels held up better than any other kind...they dry quickly and they are reasonably priced. I needed replacements and I read all the reviews about this brand. The comment that most deserves elaboration is about the towels being very thin. When they arrive, they are tightly packed and compressed. They do look thin until they are laundered. I don't find the lint excessive at all after the first wash. I find them to be exactly what I wanted/expected, so much so that I ordered another batch. Don't expect to be buying towels again for quite a while.

2.0 out of 5 stars How Did U Measure These?, June 18, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality, June 9, 2012
This review is from: 1888 Mills Bath Towels Commercial Quality - 8ct
These towels shed like nothing I have ever seen. I had to clean the washing machine out after every one of the first 5 washes and need to vacuum the floor after folding them because there is so much shedding of white material. The dryer screen still needs to be cleaned 3 times each time I dry them out because they are so low quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars ***** simple basic towels *****, September 12, 2011
R. Bob Russell (Colfax WA. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1888 Mills Bath Towels Commercial Quality - 8ct
I have bought 3 sets of these towels now. I really like these towels because they are NOT heavy weight. They are not plush either. They are similar to what you would find in a Motel NOT in a Luxury Hotel.

These are simple basic towels much like you may have used when you were in High School PE. I have no trouble drying off after a shower with these towels.

It's also easier for me to wash a pile of these towels in the washing machine than a pile of the plush towels. I love um!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price..., February 9, 2011
This review is from: 1888 Mills Bath Towels Commercial Quality - 8ct
As most have writen these are not thick and are more long then wide. Make for nice gust towels. They wash well and are a good value for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin and not soft., August 15, 2010
Amazon Customer (Palo Alto, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1888 Mills Bath Towels Commercial Quality - 8ct
I expected nice, hotel-quality towels for a good price (since I'm buying in semi-bulk), but I was somewhat disappointed.

The towels feel thing and a bit sparse... not plush at all. Also, the size is a bit small.

I suppose the towels are true to the product's description, just don't expect them to be of great quality.

As a point of comparison, the normal towels that cost $5 or $6 at WalMart are much nicer, more plush, and bigger than these (for about the same price!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Thin but okay, June 15, 2010
This review is from: 1888 Mills Bath Towels Commercial Quality - 8ct
Having purchase some of this company's premium towels, I was expecting a little better than what I received. These are THIN towels. The quality appears good for what you get, but if you don't want thin towels, don't order these. These will be spare towels in my linen closet when everything else needs washing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›